The Hong Kong Business Association Vietnam - HKBAV is a non-profit, voluntary Membership Association of Hong Kong Business in Vietnam. Officially established on 23rd July 1999, aiming to provide business interaction amongst Members and local/international business communities.
[04-05-2016] Please click the link below to update some new outlets who have offered discount rates to our HKBAV Membership Card. Don't forget to present your card to attain the discount as mentioned when you patronize these outlets.
We are delighted to inform you that the Corporate/Individual Member(s) below have participated in our HKBAV Membership. We hope that the joining of each new Member will bring more opportunities for business and friendship connection: “New Members - New Businesses”. Please be sure to introduce yourself to them at the next networking event and welcome them to our community!
[27-04-2016] Dear HKBAV Members,
HKBAV office will be closed from Monday, May 02, 2016 to Tuesday, May 03, 2016 in lieu of Vietnam Liberation Day and International Labor Day. All operations will be resumed normal on Wednesday, May 03, 2016. We would like to take this opportunity to wish every Member a joyous holiday season.
[12-04-2016] Dear HKBAV Members,
HKBAV office will be closed on Monday - April 18, 2016 in lieu of Hung King’s Anniversary. All operations will be resumed normal on Tuesday - April 19th, 2016. We would like to take this opportunity to wish every Member a joyous holiday season.
The Intellasia Vietnam Business Brief is updated twice per week to provide members the brief review on the news of concern in this couple of days. It covers wide-ranging and intuitive reports on finance, legal, investment, trade, business, government policy and key economic data of Vietnam.
1. Which are the measures to remove credit knot?
2. Banks doing tricks again to compete in mobilising deposits
3. Lack of transparency, fairness distorts business environment
4. PM attends Vietnam-Japan economic policy dialogue
5. VN-US sign many agreements during Obama's visit to Vietnam
1.Automatic spraying system supply and installation
2.EPS injection machine supply-bid extend
3.Blood tester and ECG machine supply
4.Tool and consumable material supply
5.Underground cable design, supply and installation
----and more news
1. The reason why banks are still worried about profit targets
2. Remittances to HCM City reach $1.3b in Jan-April 2016
3. Vietnam's foreign investment surges to over $10b in Jan-May
4. Talking Shop : Are logistics companies ready for the TPP
5. Businesses compete strongly in delivery services
1.Monoray system supply-bid extend
2.Seed screen supply and installation
3.Nodular cast iron water fishing rod supply-bid extend
4.Emergency recovery equipment supply-bid extend
5.Electric equipment and materials supply
----and more news