The Hong Kong Business Association Vietnam - HKBAV is a non-profit, voluntary Membership Association of Hong Kong Business in Vietnam. Officially established on 23rd July 1999, aiming to provide business interaction amongst Members and local/international business communities.
We are delighted to inform you that the Corporate/Individual Member(s) below have participated in our HKBAV Membership. We hope that the joining of each new Member will bring more opportunities for business and friendship connection: “New Members - New Businesses”. Please be sure to introduce yourself to them at the next networking event and welcome them to our community!
[01-06-2016] Please click the link below to update some new outlets who have offered discount rates to our HKBAV Membership Card. Don't forget to present your card to attain the discount as mentioned when you patronize these outlets.
[04-05-2016] Please click the link below to update some new outlets who have offered discount rates to our HKBAV Membership Card. Don't forget to present your card to attain the discount as mentioned when you patronize these outlets.
The Intellasia Vietnam Business Brief is updated twice per week to provide members the brief review on the news of concern in this couple of days. It covers wide-ranging and intuitive reports on finance, legal, investment, trade, business, government policy and key economic data of Vietnam.
1. More M&A deals expected in cement sector
2. Bankers suggest lifting foreign ownership ratio ceiling
3. Deputy PM directs better ODA use
4. No brand of Vietnam is recognised as famous
5. Incentives may come for solar power investments
1. Coal processing equipment supply
2. Air conditioner and electronic equipment supply
3. Automatic adiaphanous medicine syringes supply
4. Nuclear medical equipment supply-bid extend
5. Anti-lightning system supply and installation
----and more news
1. National advisory council on financial, monetary policies set up
2. Individual investors scramble to buy Saigonbank shares
3. Seminar highlights Vietnam-Germany economic prospects
4. Customs procedures on imported products must facilitate trade
5. Over $5b for transport infrastructure in Central Highlands
1. High speed motor boat supply
2. Elevator system supply and installation
3. Artificial heart and lung machine supply
4. Robot surgical equipment supply
5. Control centre supply and installation
----and more news
1. Prospects bright on second-quarter profit of banks
2. Wages set for representatives of State stakes at businesses
3. Public investment capital disbursement remains slow
4. Transport industry yields $91.46m from non-core divestments
5. E-commerce delivery market: patient players will win