The Hong Kong Business Association Vietnam - HKBAV is a non-profit, voluntary Membership Association of Hong Kong Business in Vietnam. Officially established on 23rd July 1999, aiming to provide business interaction amongst Members and local/international business communities.
[23-08-2016] Dear HKBAV Members,
Please be informed that HKBAV office will be closed on Friday, September 2nd., 2016 for Vietnam’s National Day and will resume to work on Monday, September 5th., 2016. We wish all Members a happy holiday!
[03-08-2016] Dear HKBAV Members, We are pleased to inform you that Hanoi Hotel continue to sponsor 500 boxes of mooncakes for charity sale this year. We decide to sell these mooncakes to our Members with special price. Net proceeds will be allocated to HKBAV Charity Fund.
[01-08-2016] Please click the link below to update some new outlets who have offered discount rates to our HKBAV Membership Card. Don't forget to present your card to attain the discount as mentioned when you patronize these outlets.
We are delighted to inform you that the Corporate/Individual Member(s) below have participated in our HKBAV Membership. We hope that the joining of each new Member will bring more opportunities for business and friendship connection: “New Members - New Businesses”. Please be sure to introduce yourself to them at the next networking event and welcome them to our community!
1. Lending will improve in the fourth quarter without major changes
2. Vietnam to take solutions to sustainable insurance market
3. Taxman to step up tax checks on foreign guest workers
4. Number of international visitors to Vietnam increases
5. Mekong Delta needs $4bn for transport infrastructure
1. Insulation scurf trucks supply-bid extend
2. Fabric dyeing system supply and installation-bid extend
3. Yarn dyeing system supply and installation-bid extend
4. Surface water flow meter installation-bid extend
5. Equipment supply and installation-bid extend
----and more news
[24-08-2016] Talent Management plays a pivotal role into the organizational success, which remains the most challenging and critical issues for Business Leaders. Asia Pacific, especially South East Asia is recorded one of the busiest and fastest economic growing; the war for talents becomes the most decisive factor for organizations in the region.
1. Forex market needs close monitoring for timely warnings
2. Large targets and plans set out for the banking sector
3. Rules for insurance businesses in Vietnam
4. FTA to open new cooperation prospects for Vietnam, EU: diplomat
5. Real estate transparency needs more improvements