Want to be in the loop?
INTELLASIA VIETNAM BUSINESS BRIEFS - MAY 19, 2017
The Intellasia Vietnam Business Brief is updated twice per week to provide members the brief review on the news of concern in this couple of days. It covers wide-ranging and intuitive reports on finance, legal, investment, trade, business, government policy and key economic data of Vietnam.
--> Please click here for details: Business Brief News - May 19, 2017
1. Paint materials supply-bid extend2. Gridline and substation accessories supply3. Standby generator supply and installation4. Spare parts of Laboratory Equipment supply5. Tables, chairs, cabinets supply-bid extend----and more news
1. Will deposit rates soon rise again? 2. Roadmap approved to develop bond market 3. US heifer sales to Vietnam signal dairy rebuild underway 4. Steel consumption witnesses increase 5. Finance Ministry proposes 'reasonable' tax hikes ----and more news
1. Excavator spare parts supply-bid extend2. Spare parts supply and installation3. Equipment and technical service supply4. Automatic conveyer determinate machine supply5. Mechanical equipment and materials supply----and more news
The Ministry of Finance has proposed that the Government apply a special consumption tax on pickups to be set at 60 per cent of the tax on cars with nine seats or less with similar engine displacement, a move that would sharply increase their cost.
1. Soaring credit may cause strong fluctuations in liquidity 2. Hi-tech agriculture enterprises face difficulties in borrowing 3. HSBC: Equitisation not a solution for fiscal deficit 4. Vietnam's exports to Algeria increasing 5. Vegetable, fruit import strongly increases ----and more news
1. Speciality automobile supply-bid extend2. Cutting Equipment supply-bid extend3. Conductors, underground cable supply4. Electric accessories supply-bid extend5. Insulators and accessories supply----and more news