Want to be in the loop?
THAI CULINARY AND CULTURE AT WINDSOR PLAZA HOTEL
From 28 April to 7 May, Windsor Plaza Hotel is introducing its ‘Thai Culinary and Cultural Fair’ with the best Thailand has to offer. Experience nightly performances of traditional Thai music and dance, as well as a sumptuous buffet of Thai delicacies at the hotel’s Café Central An Dong.
Guest chefs from Thailand will be preparing a special menu of dishes from their homeland that will be available Monday to Friday for VND648,000++ per person including free flow draught beer, juice and soft drinks, and on Saturday and Sunday for VND738,00++ including free flow sparkling wine.
The headline attraction is Chef Booncherd Kaewplang, executive chef at the Dream Hotel in Bangkok. With more than 25 years of culinary experience, Chef Kaewplang has a strong belief in delivering classic flavors with a modern twist to Western and Thai cuisine. His dishes are uniquely prepared and imaginatively presented.
“Thai food is a delight to taste buds with its appetizing and spicy flavours, enhanced by the use of aromatic ingredients and spices, and combining the five different tastes of hot, sour, sweet, salty and bitter heightens the senses,” said Mr. Adwin Chong, General Manager of Windsor Plaza Hotel. “It is no wonder that so many people around the world enjoy this cuisine. Not only will authentic and exotic Thai dishes be served, but the country’s colourful culture will be showcased at our nightly international buffet,” he added.
There will also be daily lucky draw prizes, with a grand prize of two return flights from Ho Chi Minh City to Bangkok to be won courtesy of Thai Airways, and a tour package for 2 persons of five days and four night in Bangkok and Pattaya to be won, sponsored by Nature Tourist. Traditional Thai handicrafts will also be for sale at a dozen street-stall-style booths.
Café Central An Dong
Level 4, Windsor Plaza Hotel
18 An Duong Vuong St., Dist. 5, HCMC
T: (08) 3833 6688
1. Paint materials supply-bid extend2. Gridline and substation accessories supply3. Standby generator supply and installation4. Spare parts of Laboratory Equipment supply5. Tables, chairs, cabinets supply-bid extend----and more news
1. Will deposit rates soon rise again? 2. Roadmap approved to develop bond market 3. US heifer sales to Vietnam signal dairy rebuild underway 4. Steel consumption witnesses increase 5. Finance Ministry proposes 'reasonable' tax hikes ----and more news
1. Excavator spare parts supply-bid extend2. Spare parts supply and installation3. Equipment and technical service supply4. Automatic conveyer determinate machine supply5. Mechanical equipment and materials supply----and more news
The Ministry of Finance has proposed that the Government apply a special consumption tax on pickups to be set at 60 per cent of the tax on cars with nine seats or less with similar engine displacement, a move that would sharply increase their cost.
1. Soaring credit may cause strong fluctuations in liquidity 2. Hi-tech agriculture enterprises face difficulties in borrowing 3. HSBC: Equitisation not a solution for fiscal deficit 4. Vietnam's exports to Algeria increasing 5. Vegetable, fruit import strongly increases ----and more news
1. Speciality automobile supply-bid extend2. Cutting Equipment supply-bid extend3. Conductors, underground cable supply4. Electric accessories supply-bid extend5. Insulators and accessories supply----and more news