Want to be in the loop?
THAI CULINARY AND CULTURE AT WINDSOR PLAZA HOTEL
From 28 April to 7 May, Windsor Plaza Hotel is introducing its ‘Thai Culinary and Cultural Fair’ with the best Thailand has to offer. Experience nightly performances of traditional Thai music and dance, as well as a sumptuous buffet of Thai delicacies at the hotel’s Café Central An Dong.
Guest chefs from Thailand will be preparing a special menu of dishes from their homeland that will be available Monday to Friday for VND648,000++ per person including free flow draught beer, juice and soft drinks, and on Saturday and Sunday for VND738,00++ including free flow sparkling wine.
The headline attraction is Chef Booncherd Kaewplang, executive chef at the Dream Hotel in Bangkok. With more than 25 years of culinary experience, Chef Kaewplang has a strong belief in delivering classic flavors with a modern twist to Western and Thai cuisine. His dishes are uniquely prepared and imaginatively presented.
“Thai food is a delight to taste buds with its appetizing and spicy flavours, enhanced by the use of aromatic ingredients and spices, and combining the five different tastes of hot, sour, sweet, salty and bitter heightens the senses,” said Mr. Adwin Chong, General Manager of Windsor Plaza Hotel. “It is no wonder that so many people around the world enjoy this cuisine. Not only will authentic and exotic Thai dishes be served, but the country’s colourful culture will be showcased at our nightly international buffet,” he added.
There will also be daily lucky draw prizes, with a grand prize of two return flights from Ho Chi Minh City to Bangkok to be won courtesy of Thai Airways, and a tour package for 2 persons of five days and four night in Bangkok and Pattaya to be won, sponsored by Nature Tourist. Traditional Thai handicrafts will also be for sale at a dozen street-stall-style booths.
Café Central An Dong
Level 4, Windsor Plaza Hotel
18 An Duong Vuong St., Dist. 5, HCMC
T: (08) 3833 6688
1. Reference exchange rate goes down by 3 VND2. Risk provisioningmain impact on 2017 bank profit 3. Japan surpasses Korea to become FDI champion in Vietnam in Jan-Jun 2017 4. Strong EU demand for tra fish with low ice ratio 5. MoIT strives to boost agri-aquatic product export to Australia ----and more news
1. Elevator supply and installation-bid extend2. Pump and frequency converter supply3. CT scanner supply and installation-bid extend4. Automatic exhaust gas observation system supply5. Electric equipment supply and installation----and more news
1. Local banks recovering from a long slump 2. Another handshake between Eximbank and Japanese shareholder SBMC 3. MPI prepares Hanoi for FDI infusion 4. HCM City urged to ensure inclusive growth 5. Vietnam, an emerging market for US beef ----and more news
1. Lead gas processing and absorbing system supply2. Twin tower supply and installation-bid extend3. Ultra clear rolled glass production line supply4. CT scanner supply and installation-bid extend5. Electric equipment supply and installation----and more news
HCM City’s real estate market in the 2017-20 period will see major changes as supply and demand will gradually adjust, stabilising and strengthening the market, according to the city’s Real Estate Association.
1. Reference exchange rate goes down at week's beginning2. Capital adequacy ratio of CIs falls to 12.59pct 3. Fruit, vegetable exports grow strongly, exporters still worry 4. New government decree targets labeling violations 5. FDI in Hanoi lifts city to new highs ----and more news