Want to be in the loop?
VIETNAM TENDERS DAILY- APRIL 21, 2017
- Vehicles, machinery, equipment
- Production equipment, machines
- Building, water equipment & materials
- Medical instruments & materials
- Digital camera, tape recorder, TVs supply
- Safety and working equipment supply
Construction & installation
- Water & irrigation works
- Road works
- Electricity & grids
- Civil construction
Consultants, share offers
- Consulting service
- Share offer
--> Please click here for details: Vietnam Tenders Daily - April 21, 2017
1. Retail banking: Not an easy to eat pie 2. Saigon's subway, environment projects hindered by insufficient capital allocation 3. Vietnam's Human Development Index rising 4. Foreign investors to buy more shares of Vietnamese companies 5. Real estate companies: large land will win ----and more news
The Intellasia Vietnam Business Brief is updated twice per week to provide members the brief review on the news of concern in this couple of days. It covers wide-ranging and intuitive reports on finance, legal, investment, trade, business, government policy and key economic data of Vietnam.
1. Basket ball crusher supply and installation2. District laboratory equipment supply3. Communication equipment supply4. Insulation wrapped joint supply5. Power capacitor frame supply-bid extend----and more news
1. Banks want higher ATM transaction fees 2. Garment exports grow despite hurdles 3. Government aims for public debt below 65pct of GDP 4. Food safety key for Vietnamese firms to succeed in foreign markets 5. Startups told to have intellectual property protected ----and more news
The southern province of Long An has launched a number of measures to improve the investment environment and raise the provincial competitiveness index (PCI). By 2020, the province strives to become a modern and sustainable industrial province.
Two experienced market entry experts, Dr. Nguyen Cong Ai and Mr. Huynh Nhan, will provide an overview of the current macroeconomic conditions for investment in Vietnam, as well as their insights into market entry opportunities, trends, and issues.