Want to be in the loop?
VIETNAM TENDERS DAILY- JANUARY 12, 2018
- Vehicles, machinery, equipment
- Production equipment, machines
- Building, water equipment & materials
- Medical instruments & materials
- Digital camera, tape recorder, TVs supply
- Safety and working equipment supply
Construction & installation
- Water & irrigation works
- Road works
- Electricity & grids
- Civil construction
Consultants, share offers
- Consulting service
- Share offer
--> Please click here for details: Vietnam Tenders Daily - January 12, 2018
1. Real estate credit up nearly 9pct from December 31, 2017 2. Standard Chartered forecasts 6.8pct GDP growth for Vietnam 3. Vietnam runs $5.9 billion trade deficit with SEA region 4. With Chinese competition, new glass licences on hold 5. More firms register investment in renewable energy in Bac Lieu ----and more news
1. LP Gas Compressor Control System design-bid extend2. Submersible fire water pumps and pumps supply3. Elevator system supply and installation4. Cutter analysing equipment supply-bid extend5. Measurement equipment supply-bid extend----and more news
1. Bank profits may fall 30pct on 0.5pct/annum interest rate reduction 2. Ensuring foundations of growth in the year ahead 3. Non-observed economy to be measured in 2018 4. More steps needed to develop low-cost housing: PM5. Some happy, some sad when doing business at commercial centres----and more news
Fierce public objections about its proposal to impose value-added tax (VAT) on the transfer of land-use rights have forced the Ministry of Finance to shelve the move.
HCM City’s industrial production was forecast to maintain steady growth in 2018 with the industrial production index (IIP) to rise about 8- 8.5 per cent against last year, according to HCM City’s Department of Industry and Trade (DoIT).
1. Air conditioner supply and installation-bid extend2. Generator supply and installation-bid extend3. Water reservoir construction-bid extend4. Lighting system construction-bid extend5. Fire fighting system construction-bid denial----and more news