Want to be in the loop?
VIETNAM TENDERS DAILY- JULY 17, 2017
- Vehicles, machinery, equipment
- Production equipment, machines
- Building, water equipment & materials
- Medical instruments & materials
- Digital camera, tape recorder, TVs supply
- Safety and working equipment supply
Construction & installation
- Water & irrigation works
- Road works
- Electricity & grids
- Civil construction
Consultants, share offers
- Consulting service
- Share offer
--> Please click here for details: Vietnam Tenders Daily - July 17, 2017
Hindrance on granting house ownership certificates to overseas Vietnamese should be removed to encourage the investment into the local real estate market, Ho Chi Minh City People’s Committee said.
1. Forklift truck approach bridge supply-bid cancel2. Spare Parts for Electrical Equipment supply3. Veston sewing equipment supply and installation4. Automatic blood plate separator supply5. Acoustic system supply and installation----and more news
The much beloved Brodard Bakery has been producing high-quality baked goods in Vietnam since 1948, and today it opens its flagship Brodard Gourmet on Saigon’s famed Dong Khoi Street. Brodard Gourmet will be managed by Windsor Property Management Group Corporation (WMC Group), a hospitality and property management company headquartered in Ho Chi Minh City.
The EU-Vietnam Free Trade Agreement (EVFTA) is expected to boost Vietnamese leather and footwear exports to the European Union market, heard a conference organized by the European Trade Policy and Investment Support Project (EU-Mutrap) in Hanoi on November 15.
Many commercial banks in Vietnam have achieved profit of trillions of dong and are on the right track for the whole year’s target. Tendency of retail customers and consumer loan development takes place at all banks, creating a driving force for increasing profits.
1. Finance Ministry proposes tax law changes 2. Approval given to Alibaba's online payment platform 3. Exporters worry as end of foreign loans nears 4. Vietnam imports large amount of steel from India 5. Minister grilled on public investment efficiency ----and more news