Want to be in the loop?
VIETNAM TENDERS DAILY- JULY 17, 2017
- Vehicles, machinery, equipment
- Production equipment, machines
- Building, water equipment & materials
- Medical instruments & materials
- Digital camera, tape recorder, TVs supply
- Safety and working equipment supply
Construction & installation
- Water & irrigation works
- Road works
- Electricity & grids
- Civil construction
Consultants, share offers
- Consulting service
- Share offer
--> Please click here for details: Vietnam Tenders Daily - July 17, 2017
1. Spare parts of Halliburton logging unit supply2. Elevator supply and installation3. Watering system supply and installation4. Materials, chemicals, biological supply5. Electro-mechanical system supply and installation----and more news
1. Government plans pilot application of new payment services 2. Vietnam's economy heavily relies on credit, says expert 3. Vietnam-EAEU trade deal pushes exports to Russia 4. Real estate dynamics in year ahead 5. European packaging equipment suppliers eye Vietnam market ----and more news
1. Consumable materials supply – bid extend2. Carriage paint supply-bid extend3. Aluminium-rich bricks supply-bid extend4. Elevator system supply-bid extend5. Camera supply and installation-bid extend----and more news
A spike in price for land lots in Ho Chi Minh City’s suburban districts has been occurring since the end of 2017 due to high demand. A representative of a real estate exchange company in District 9 said the price of land lots had been rising steadily by 10 to 15 per cent since Tet (Lunar New Year), while some plots in the outskirts of Ho Chi Minh City had increased by 30 per cent.
Singapore, the Republic of Korea, Malaysia, Japan and Hong Kong (China) are the largest foreign real estate investors in Vietnam, according to a survey recently published by CBRE Vietnam.
1. Total outstanding real estate loans at over $21b 2. Growth predicted at 6.23pct in first quarter 3. Industry growth predicted to hit over 6.8pct in Q1 4. Trade deficit with Asean put at $6.51 billion 5. Top five foreign investors in Vietnam's real estate announced ----and more news