Want to be in the loop?
CENTRAL PROVINCE ATTRACTS $5.8B
The central province of Quảng Nam granted 26 new foreign direct investment (FDI) projects with total captial of nearly US$300 million in 2018, bringing the total number of FDI projects in the province to 169, worth $5.8 billion.
Vice chairman of the provincial people’s committee, Huỳnh Khánh Toàn, held a press conference on Wednesday, stating that the province also granted investment licences to 64 domestic investment projects worth VNĐ6 trillion ($265 million) in total.
He said most of the major projects are based in the Chu Lai Open Economic Zone (OEZ), creating 21,000 jobs for local and neighbouring provinces.
Toàn said the province has developed 55 industrial complexes and nine industrial parks to offer investment opportunities.
The province, which is home to UNESCO-recognised world heritage sites such as Hội An and Mỹ Sơn Sanctuary, as well as world biosphere reserve Chàm Islands-Hội An, hosted 6.5 million tourists, of which 3.8 million were foreigners, marking growth of 21.5 per cent over last year.
1. Elevator supply and installation-bid extend2. Automatic eye dropping machine supply3. Patrolling and controlling equipment supply4. Desks, chairs, beds, cabinets supply5. Training equipment supply-bid extend----and more news
1. Vietnam needs a better government bond market 2. Big banks reduce lending rates, small banks cannot follow 3. Digital banking: banks' website channel remains untapped 4. Digital banking: banks' website channel remains untapped 5. HCM City, Hanoi among most dynamic growing cities ----and more news
1. Why is SBV constantly raising central exchange rate? 2. Banks sell shares to foreign investors: 'The rich' cry 3. Vietnam central bank likely to raise policy rate in H2/2019: UOB 4. Former US Secretary of State advises Vietnam on response to climate change 5. NA to address policy obstacles facing oil & gas sector ----and more news
For celebrating Lunar New Year, our company has promotion discount for our product – Edible Bird’s Nest. As you know, from the old days, Edible Bird‘s Nest is considered a delicacy food, it contains high protein (45%), with 18 kinds of amino acids and 31 essential trace elements needed by the body. However, people in modern day are too busy, they do not have time to cook.
1. Desk based life assessment supply2. Audio and lighting equipment supply3. Equipment and materials supply4. Primary Equipment and Materials supply and delivery5. Switching and protection equipment supply----and more news
1. Line printing towel supply and installation2. Chemicals, materials, biological supply3. Insulators and accessories supply4. Photoelectric transducers supply5. Scanner and camera supply-bid extend----and more news