Want to be in the loop?
FLC GROUP AND BEST WESTERN SIGN FOR FIRST FIVE-STAR HOTEL IN QUANG BINH
FLC Group on May 10 signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) to co-operate with Best Western in managing FLC Quang Binh Grand Hotel under FLC Quang Binh Beach & Golf Resort.FLC Group on May 10 signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) to co-operate with Best Western in managing FLC Quang Binh Grand Hotel under FLC Quang Binh Beach & Golf Resort.
The deal marks an important milestone in the co-operation between Vietnam’s leading real estate developer and the US’ leading hotel manager and operator.
Speaking at the signing ceremony, Tran Quang Huy, general director of FLC, stated: “16 years after joining the business sector, FLC became one of the leading enterprises in various sectors. The group has developed 50 projects, including golf courses, resorts, commercial complexes, and industrial parks with a land fund of 9,000 hectares. In the resort real estate sector alone, the firm is a highlight on the country’s tourism map with projects like FLC Vinh Phuc, FLC Sam Son, FLC Quy Nhon, and the upcoming FLC Quang Binh.”
With more than 70 years of experience in operating hotels around the world, Best Western supplies management and operation services for over 4,200 hotels in over 100 countries and territories.
In Vietnam, Best Western is known via Best Western Pearl River Hotel in the northern port city of Haiphong, Best Western Indochine Palace in the central province of Thua Thien-Hue, and Best Western Premier Sonasea Phu Quoc in the southern province of Kien Giang, among others.
At present, Best Western plans to focus on expanding its operations in Vietnam, and the MoU with FLC Group will allow the firm to look for other opportunities in the country, seizing the robust growth momentum and harnessing the potential of the resort tourism sector.
“We believe that with our deep understanding of the resort tourism sector as well as considerable experience in management, Best Western will ensure the highest standards at FLC Quang Binh, helping lure in customers and consolidating FLC’s resort tourism brand,” said Huy.
Olivier Berrivin, managing director of Best Western, said, “Vietnam is considered a key market for Best Western in Asia. We are pleased to join a large-scale like FLC Quang Binh, which could be a start for long-term cooperation with FLC Group.”
FLC Quang Binh Beach & Golf Resort is the first five-star hotel in Quang Binh as well as the surrounding Ha Tinh and Quang Tri provinces.
Covering an area of 2,000ha in Quang Ninh district, the project is a resort complex meeting international standards with numerous benefits, including hotels, resorts, high-end commercial buildings, a golf course, and other infrastructure.
1. Elevator supply and installation-bid extend2. Automatic eye dropping machine supply3. Patrolling and controlling equipment supply4. Desks, chairs, beds, cabinets supply5. Training equipment supply-bid extend----and more news
1. Vietnam needs a better government bond market 2. Big banks reduce lending rates, small banks cannot follow 3. Digital banking: banks' website channel remains untapped 4. Digital banking: banks' website channel remains untapped 5. HCM City, Hanoi among most dynamic growing cities ----and more news
1. Why is SBV constantly raising central exchange rate? 2. Banks sell shares to foreign investors: 'The rich' cry 3. Vietnam central bank likely to raise policy rate in H2/2019: UOB 4. Former US Secretary of State advises Vietnam on response to climate change 5. NA to address policy obstacles facing oil & gas sector ----and more news
For celebrating Lunar New Year, our company has promotion discount for our product – Edible Bird’s Nest. As you know, from the old days, Edible Bird‘s Nest is considered a delicacy food, it contains high protein (45%), with 18 kinds of amino acids and 31 essential trace elements needed by the body. However, people in modern day are too busy, they do not have time to cook.
1. Desk based life assessment supply2. Audio and lighting equipment supply3. Equipment and materials supply4. Primary Equipment and Materials supply and delivery5. Switching and protection equipment supply----and more news
1. Line printing towel supply and installation2. Chemicals, materials, biological supply3. Insulators and accessories supply4. Photoelectric transducers supply5. Scanner and camera supply-bid extend----and more news