Want to be in the loop?
HOLIDAY INN & SUITES SAIGON AIRPORT - MICE TO HAVE PROMOTION 2020 - GROUP RATE FROM USD75++
Holiday Inn & Suites Saigon Airport are running a special promotion MICE TO HAVE for any group bookings (with 10 rooms onwards) staying during 01 Mar – 31 Dec 2020, with a very special rate starting from VND1,770,000++ (approx. USD75++) per room per night with the following exclusive benefits.
For groups of 10 rooms and above, inclusive of the following privileges
• Daily breakfast
• Hi-speed Wi-Fi internet
• Complimentary 02-ways airport shuttle bus
• Complimentary room for every 15 materialized rooms
• Complimentary room upgrade to Suite category for every 15 materialized rooms
• Complimentary welcome drinks upon arrival
• Up to 05 complimentary room nights for site inspection stay
• 15% discount in-house teambuilding activities
• 10% discount laundry
• 15% discount F&B outlets in-house
• 15% discount Business center services
Choice of 02 exclusive perks
• Complimentary secretariat room-only for duration of event
• Complimentary 01 hour welcome or farewell reception by poolside or rooftop
• Complimentary return trip private bus to city-attractions (pick-up / drop-off only and exclusive of tour activities, attraction’s fees)
• 5% off Event master bill (meeting / social packages only and exclusive of accommodation, other expenses in-house)
Terms and Conditions
• Book period: 01 Mar 2020 – 31 Aug 2020
• Stay period: 01 Mar 2020 - 30 Dec 2020
• Valid for all new groups with a minimum of 10 rooms per night with a minimum 02 nights
• Rate is subject to 5% service charge and then 10% VAT
• Cannot be combined with other promotions and / or discounts
Should you have any inquiries, please kindly do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org at Holiday Inn & Suites Saigon Airport.
HOLIDAY INN & SUITES SAIGON AIRPORT
18E Cong Hoa Str., Tan Binh District, HCMC
T: +84 28 3948 5050 (Ext: 8102)
F: +84 28 3948 5252
M: +84 (0)936 93 84 39
1. Over 198 million USD raised from latest G-bond auction 2. Banks control costs, improve efficiency 3. The sun still shines in Vietnam: World Bank 4. Door opened for Vietnamese fresh lychee exports to Japan 5. Meeting discusses reforming the inspection model for imports and exports ----and more news
The district is projected to feature five economic areas including a high-class ecological resort area, an ecotourism area combined with the protection of natural heritages; an urban area for cultural and entertainment services; an area for commerce and industry, high technology and logistics; and a reserve area for future expansion.
The ACC’s special meeting, initiated by Viet Nam as current ASEAN Chair, aimed to discuss prompt implementation of the Chair’s Statement on the bloc’s collective response to novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak released on February 14.
In January the surge continued, with the country attracting around $5.3 billion in FDI in the first 20 days of the month alone, an on-year improvement of nearly 180 per cent. Approximately $4.5 billion of the total is going into nearly 260 projects, with the remainder of the sum coming in the form of share purchases, capital contributions, and additional related investment.
Vietnamese lenders and fintech groups are catching up with international peers on kick-starting the economy and promoting cashless transactions in the face of the coronavirus outbreak, but greater advancement always comes with new risks.
1. Measurement and control equipment supply2. Chemicals, materials supply-bid cancel3. Conductors, meter tank and conduit boxes supply4. Electromagnetic copper wire supply5. Equipment and materials supply----and more news