Want to be in the loop?
HOLIDAY INN & SUITES SAIGON AIRPORT - MICE TO HAVE PROMOTION 2020 - GROUP RATE FROM USD75++
Holiday Inn & Suites Saigon Airport are running a special promotion MICE TO HAVE for any group bookings (with 10 rooms onwards) staying during 01 Mar – 31 Dec 2020, with a very special rate starting from VND1,770,000++ (approx. USD75++) per room per night with the following exclusive benefits.
For groups of 10 rooms and above, inclusive of the following privileges
• Daily breakfast
• Hi-speed Wi-Fi internet
• Complimentary 02-ways airport shuttle bus
• Complimentary room for every 15 materialized rooms
• Complimentary room upgrade to Suite category for every 15 materialized rooms
• Complimentary welcome drinks upon arrival
• Up to 05 complimentary room nights for site inspection stay
• 15% discount in-house teambuilding activities
• 10% discount laundry
• 15% discount F&B outlets in-house
• 15% discount Business center services
Choice of 02 exclusive perks
• Complimentary secretariat room-only for duration of event
• Complimentary 01 hour welcome or farewell reception by poolside or rooftop
• Complimentary return trip private bus to city-attractions (pick-up / drop-off only and exclusive of tour activities, attraction’s fees)
• 5% off Event master bill (meeting / social packages only and exclusive of accommodation, other expenses in-house)
Terms and Conditions
• Book period: 01 Mar 2020 – 31 Aug 2020
• Stay period: 01 Mar 2020 - 30 Dec 2020
• Valid for all new groups with a minimum of 10 rooms per night with a minimum 02 nights
• Rate is subject to 5% service charge and then 10% VAT
• Cannot be combined with other promotions and / or discounts
Should you have any inquiries, please kindly do not hesitate to contact email@example.com at Holiday Inn & Suites Saigon Airport.
HOLIDAY INN & SUITES SAIGON AIRPORT
18E Cong Hoa Str., Tan Binh District, HCMC
T: +84 28 3948 5050 (Ext: 8102)
F: +84 28 3948 5252
M: +84 (0)936 93 84 39
VBF: WORK PERMIT FOR FOREIGN WORKERS IN VIETNAM AND PROPOSAL FOR A MEETING ON SOME DRAFTS GUIDING THE LABOR CODE
MOLISA has issued the Draft Decree regulating foreign workers in Vietnam for public comments few months ago and currently the Draft is in the final stage of completion. However, given the concerns among businesses on work permits issues as stipulated in the Draft. VBF would like to send a petition letter to MOLISA.
Mid Autumn is a season to celebrate, but it is a special day only because it brings people together. Throughout the years, Hong Kong MX Mooncakes has always been passionate about sharing the most iconic festive flavors at the highest quality to our customers, because we believe that these classic treats are essential in family gatherings on such a joyous occasion, and it completes this special reunion of loved ones under the full moon.
1. Digital payment dominates during the epidemic period2. PM approves implementation plan for EVFTA 3. Vietnamese shrimp sells like hot cakes in US in H1 4. Over 80pct enterprises in Hanoi register for einvoicing 5. Real estate developers risking it all in new segments ----and more news
Last month, Ho Chi Minh City People’s Committee proposed to the Immigration Department under the Ministry of Public Security to consider and support the entry of 437 foreigners from 100 agencies, organisations, and businesses to work in Ho Chi Minh City. Among them were 16 investors, 304 technical experts, 37 skilled workers, 51 business managers, and 29 relatives of the above.
Interest rates of home loans at commercial banks have tended to reduce significantly since the second half of July due to low capital demand from business and production.
HCM City authorities promise to offer competitive land rentals and other incentives at industrial parks (IPs) and export processing zones (EPZs) besides improving the business environment and simplifying administrative procedures to attract investment.