Want to be in the loop?
REVISED LAW ON COMPETITION APPROVED
The National Assembly adopted the law on competition (revised) on June 12 with 95.28% of approval. The law on competition (revised) includes 10 chapters and 118 articles, defining acts of restraining competition or economic concentration which cause or threaten to restrict competition on the Vietnamese market; unfair competitive practices; competition proceedings; handling violations of the law on competition; State management on competition.
The law applies on business organizations or individuals including enterprises engaged in the production and supply of public-utility products and services, enterprises operating in the branches and domains under the State monopoly, public non-business units and foreign businesses operating in Viet Nam; association of branches and trades operating in Viet Nam.
Enterprises are free to compete in accordance with the laws. The State ensures the rights to legal competition in business. Competitive activities shall be conducted in the principle of honesty and fairness without infringing the interests of the State, public interests, legitimate rights and interests of enterprises and consumers.
The law stipulates the State’s policies on competition including creating and maintaining a fair, equal, healthy and transparent competitive environment, enhancing competition, ensuring the rights of free competition for businesses as regulated, enhancing the capacity of getting access to market, improving economic effectiveness, social welfare and protecting consumers’ interests as well as facilitating the society and consumers to join the supervision process of implementing the law on competition.
The revised law will come into effect since July 1, 2019.
1. Elevator supply and installation-bid extend2. Automatic eye dropping machine supply3. Patrolling and controlling equipment supply4. Desks, chairs, beds, cabinets supply5. Training equipment supply-bid extend----and more news
1. Vietnam needs a better government bond market 2. Big banks reduce lending rates, small banks cannot follow 3. Digital banking: banks' website channel remains untapped 4. Digital banking: banks' website channel remains untapped 5. HCM City, Hanoi among most dynamic growing cities ----and more news
1. Why is SBV constantly raising central exchange rate? 2. Banks sell shares to foreign investors: 'The rich' cry 3. Vietnam central bank likely to raise policy rate in H2/2019: UOB 4. Former US Secretary of State advises Vietnam on response to climate change 5. NA to address policy obstacles facing oil & gas sector ----and more news
1. Desk based life assessment supply2. Audio and lighting equipment supply3. Equipment and materials supply4. Primary Equipment and Materials supply and delivery5. Switching and protection equipment supply----and more news
For celebrating Lunar New Year, our company has promotion discount for our product – Edible Bird’s Nest. As you know, from the old days, Edible Bird‘s Nest is considered a delicacy food, it contains high protein (45%), with 18 kinds of amino acids and 31 essential trace elements needed by the body. However, people in modern day are too busy, they do not have time to cook.
1. Line printing towel supply and installation2. Chemicals, materials, biological supply3. Insulators and accessories supply4. Photoelectric transducers supply5. Scanner and camera supply-bid extend----and more news