Want to be in the loop?
THAI CULINARY AND CULTURE AT WINDSOR PLAZA HOTEL
From 28 April to 7 May, Windsor Plaza Hotel is introducing its ‘Thai Culinary and Cultural Fair’ with the best Thailand has to offer. Experience nightly performances of traditional Thai music and dance, as well as a sumptuous buffet of Thai delicacies at the hotel’s Café Central An Dong.
Guest chefs from Thailand will be preparing a special menu of dishes from their homeland that will be available Monday to Friday for VND648,000++ per person including free flow draught beer, juice and soft drinks, and on Saturday and Sunday for VND738,00++ including free flow sparkling wine.
The headline attraction is Chef Booncherd Kaewplang, executive chef at the Dream Hotel in Bangkok. With more than 25 years of culinary experience, Chef Kaewplang has a strong belief in delivering classic flavors with a modern twist to Western and Thai cuisine. His dishes are uniquely prepared and imaginatively presented.
“Thai food is a delight to taste buds with its appetizing and spicy flavours, enhanced by the use of aromatic ingredients and spices, and combining the five different tastes of hot, sour, sweet, salty and bitter heightens the senses,” said Mr. Adwin Chong, General Manager of Windsor Plaza Hotel. “It is no wonder that so many people around the world enjoy this cuisine. Not only will authentic and exotic Thai dishes be served, but the country’s colourful culture will be showcased at our nightly international buffet,” he added.
There will also be daily lucky draw prizes, with a grand prize of two return flights from Ho Chi Minh City to Bangkok to be won courtesy of Thai Airways, and a tour package for 2 persons of five days and four night in Bangkok and Pattaya to be won, sponsored by Nature Tourist. Traditional Thai handicrafts will also be for sale at a dozen street-stall-style booths.
Café Central An Dong
Level 4, Windsor Plaza Hotel
18 An Duong Vuong St., Dist. 5, HCMC
T: (08) 3833 6688
1. Container truck approach bridge supply-bid extend2. Equipment and materials supply-bid denial3. Vertical seismic profiling processing supply4. Elevator system supply and installation5. Materials, chemicals, biological supply-bid cancel----and more news
1. Local banks' shareholders get high dividend payouts 2. IMF forecasts Vietnam's GDP to grow 6.6pct in 2018 3. Support industry needs push: deputy PM 4. Finance ministry suggesting raising environment protection taxes5. Golden time for logistics M&A deals in Vietnam ----and more news
1. Electric forklift truck supply-bid extend2. Condenser supply and installation-bid extend3. Spare parts for repair portable gas detectors supply4. Air conditioner construction-bid extend5. Disinfection machine supply-bid extend----and more news
1. Banks utilise cheap capital source from individual accounts 2. Canada offers huge opportunities for Vietnam wood processing sector 3. New bill expected to promote PPP investment activities4. New policies will take effect in April 5. Vietnamese steel sector looks to overcome trade defence measures ----and more news
Garment and textile firms should understand the needs of their workers and invest in enhancing human resource management to sustain a productive and quality workforce, a seminar heard in HCM City last Saturday.
1. Blow room line supply and installation2. Filament Twister machine supply and installation3. Air conditioner supply and installation4. Cutting and burning machine supply5. AC source auxiliary equipment supply-bid extend----and more news