Want to be in the loop?
VIETNAM TENDERS DAILY- APRIL 21, 2017
- Vehicles, machinery, equipment
- Production equipment, machines
- Building, water equipment & materials
- Medical instruments & materials
- Digital camera, tape recorder, TVs supply
- Safety and working equipment supply
Construction & installation
- Water & irrigation works
- Road works
- Electricity & grids
- Civil construction
Consultants, share offers
- Consulting service
- Share offer
--> Please click here for details: Vietnam Tenders Daily - April 21, 2017
1. Local banks' shareholders get high dividend payouts 2. IMF forecasts Vietnam's GDP to grow 6.6pct in 2018 3. Support industry needs push: deputy PM 4. Finance ministry suggesting raising environment protection taxes5. Golden time for logistics M&A deals in Vietnam ----and more news
1. Container truck approach bridge supply-bid extend2. Equipment and materials supply-bid denial3. Vertical seismic profiling processing supply4. Elevator system supply and installation5. Materials, chemicals, biological supply-bid cancel----and more news
1. Banks utilise cheap capital source from individual accounts 2. Canada offers huge opportunities for Vietnam wood processing sector 3. New bill expected to promote PPP investment activities4. New policies will take effect in April 5. Vietnamese steel sector looks to overcome trade defence measures ----and more news
1. Electric forklift truck supply-bid extend2. Condenser supply and installation-bid extend3. Spare parts for repair portable gas detectors supply4. Air conditioner construction-bid extend5. Disinfection machine supply-bid extend----and more news
Vietnam has very good achievements in foreign direct investment attraction, however, it needs to change its strategy and orientation to focus on the necessary sectors to improve efficiency.
Garment and textile firms should understand the needs of their workers and invest in enhancing human resource management to sustain a productive and quality workforce, a seminar heard in HCM City last Saturday.