Want to be in the loop?
VIETNAM TENDERS DAILY- FEBRUARY 11, 2019
- Vehicles, machinery, equipment
- Production equipment, machines
- Building, water equipment & materials
- Medical instruments & materials
- Digital camera, tape recorder, TVs supply
- Safety and working equipment supply
Construction & installation
- Water & irrigation works
- Road works
- Electricity & grids
- Civil construction
Consultants, share offers
- Consulting service
- Share offer
--> Please click here for details: Vietnam Tenders Daily - February 11, 2019
The circular economy will open up business opportunities worth US$ 4.5 trillion by 2030, creating hundreds of millions of new jobs, helping businesses reduce the risks of material scarcity and fluctuation of resource prices, and contribute to realizing the Agenda 2030 on sustainable development.
The Ministry of Industry and Trade (MoIT) has proposed a VND100 trillion (US$4.31 billion) preferential credit package for the development of the country’s support industry.
A large number of companies from Europe, the Republic of Korea, Japan, and China are choosing to invest in building manufacturing facilities in Vietnam, promising a boost to the development of the industrial property segment.
1. Concrete mixing plant supply and installation2. Chemicals, materials, tools supply-bid cancel3. Materials, chemicals, biological supply4. Optical subscriber wire supply-bid extend5. School equipment supply and installation-bid extend----and more news
With an export target of US$40 billion set for 2019, this year is considered an important year for Vietnam's textile and garment industry in two potential export markets: Canada and Australia. Vietnam currently holds 4-5% market share in these markets. However, there are still many hurdles that the industry needs to overcome to capitalize on opportunities in CPTPP.
1. Credit programme helps promote HCM City's economic growth 2. Maritime Bank wants to raise $43 million from private share issuance 3. State should create fair competition in fuel market 4. Vietnamese businesses innovate for comprehensive integration 5. Startups benefit from enabling environment ----and more news