Want to be in the loop?
VIGLACERA – BEST INDUSTRIAL PARK DEVELOPER OF VIET NAM
With more than 20 years experience, Viglacera is the best industrial park developer in Viet Nam. Viglacera has developed 10 industrial parks in the North and the Middle of Vietnam that attracts investment from different foreign companies in various industries such as high technology, machinery, food and beverage, textile and garment, car and motobike components… Viglacera’s industrial parks are the investment destination of large multinational groups including Samsung, Canon, Orion, Sumitomo, Ariston, ABB, Yazaki, Texhong…
BAC NINH PROVINCE
• TIEN SON Industrial park: 100% occupation
• YEN PHONG Industrial park: Strategic location, near Ha Noi and Noi Bai international airport
• THUAN THANH Industrial park: Start construction in 2018
THAI BINH PROVINCE
• TIEN HAI Industrial park: Located in coastal economic zone, abudant labor source, corporate income tax incentive 10% for 15 years (exempts for 4 year, decreases 50% for next 9 years)
QUANG NINH PROVINCE
• DONG MAI Industrial park: Near 2 biggest sea ports in the North of Vietnam within 40km (Cai Lan port and Hai Phong port), abudant and good quality labor force
• HAI YEN Industrial park: Located in Border gate economic zone, near China, corporate income tax incentive 10% for 15 years (exempts for 4 years, decreases 50% for next 9 years)
HA NAM PROVINCE
• DONG VAN IV Industrial park: Strategic location, near Ha Noi, high-quality labor force
PHU THO PROVINCE
• PHU HA Industrial park: Abudant and good quality labor force, competitive rental price
THUA THIEN HUE
• PHONG DIEN Industrial park: Low labor cost, competitive rental price, corporate income tax incentive 17% for 10 years (exempts for 2 years and decreases 50% for next 4 years)
HUNG YEN PROVINCE
• YEN MY Industrial park: Start construction in 2018
Viglacera Real Estate Company
Address: 2nd Floor, Viglacera Tower,
No.1 Thang Long Boulevard, Ha Noi, Viet Nam
Telephone: (+84) 888 25 22 88
With an all-new design concept and a revamped menu, The Long @ Times Square has just re-opened to confirm its place as the definitive casual dining venue in the city.
1. Industrial sewing equipment supply2. Safety environment equipment supply3. Spare parts for Wireline works supply4. Water processing system supply5. Materials, chemicals supply-bid extend----and more news
1. Vietnam labourers abroad annually remit home US$3 billion2. HCM City carries out credit evaluation project 3. Exploiting FTA markets -- good way to boost export revenue 4. VCCI: business environment sees remarkable improvement 5. Prospects bright for seafood exports to ASEAN ----and more news
The HCM City housing market will continue to grow this year, especially the VND1 billion (US$44,000) condo segment, the HCM City Real Estate Association (HoREA) has predicted. Le Hoang Chau, its chairman, said the VND1 billion segment would be the most liquid while the luxury segment will be restructured in line with actual demand.
It is the first time after 30 years the capital city of Ha Noi took the lead among localities nationwide in attracting the Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) worth US$5.915 in the first half of 2018.
1. Market insiders call for tightening of property credit2. Real estate tycoon faces life sentence over Dong A Bank losses 3. CPTPP Pact Builds up Reform Pressures 4. Manufacturing-processing leads in FDI attraction 5. EVFTA to benefit European beverage exporters ----and more news