Want to be in the loop?
VIGLACERA – BEST INDUSTRIAL PARK DEVELOPER OF VIET NAM
With more than 20 years experience, Viglacera is the best industrial park developer in Viet Nam. Viglacera has developed 10 industrial parks in the North and the Middle of Vietnam that attracts investment from different foreign companies in various industries such as high technology, machinery, food and beverage, textile and garment, car and motobike components… Viglacera’s industrial parks are the investment destination of large multinational groups including Samsung, Canon, Orion, Sumitomo, Ariston, ABB, Yazaki, Texhong…
BAC NINH PROVINCE
• TIEN SON Industrial park: 100% occupation
• YEN PHONG Industrial park: Strategic location, near Ha Noi and Noi Bai international airport
• THUAN THANH Industrial park: Start construction in 2018
THAI BINH PROVINCE
• TIEN HAI Industrial park: Located in coastal economic zone, abudant labor source, corporate income tax incentive 10% for 15 years (exempts for 4 year, decreases 50% for next 9 years)
QUANG NINH PROVINCE
• DONG MAI Industrial park: Near 2 biggest sea ports in the North of Vietnam within 40km (Cai Lan port and Hai Phong port), abudant and good quality labor force
• HAI YEN Industrial park: Located in Border gate economic zone, near China, corporate income tax incentive 10% for 15 years (exempts for 4 years, decreases 50% for next 9 years)
HA NAM PROVINCE
• DONG VAN IV Industrial park: Strategic location, near Ha Noi, high-quality labor force
PHU THO PROVINCE
• PHU HA Industrial park: Abudant and good quality labor force, competitive rental price
THUA THIEN HUE
• PHONG DIEN Industrial park: Low labor cost, competitive rental price, corporate income tax incentive 17% for 10 years (exempts for 2 years and decreases 50% for next 4 years)
HUNG YEN PROVINCE
• YEN MY Industrial park: Start construction in 2018
Viglacera Real Estate Company
Address: 2nd Floor, Viglacera Tower,
No.1 Thang Long Boulevard, Ha Noi, Viet Nam
Telephone: (+84) 888 25 22 88
1. Foreign banks enlarge networks, restructure operations in Vietnam2. Unusual slump in auctions of bank shares3. EU pushes for ratification of trade pact with Vietnam 4. Household Economy: Still Immature 5. State Audit agency will evaluate 25 State enterprises in 2019----and more news
Real estate stocks might peak in the first half of 2019 or even earlier, in the last quarter of this year, experts have forecast. The recovery of the property market helped boost real estate stocks during the past five years. According to financial services company Stockplus’ Fiinpro Platform, real estate stocks posted better growth than the overall market.
The Vietnam Institute for Economic and Policy Research (VEPR) recently hosted a conference in Hanoi to announce the third-quarter macroeconomic report. Many experts said that Vietnam’s economy has regained its growth momentum and its GDP may expand by 6.8 per cent in 2018.
The Ministry of Industry and Trade (MoIT) forecast that export turnover would touch US$ 239 billion, representing a year-on-year surge of 11.2%, according to the Ministry of Industry and Trade.
1. Automatic packing machine supply and installation2. High frequency annealing oven supply and installation3. Protein cooking system supply and installation4. Water observation system supply5. ZH supporting pillars supply-bid extend----and more news
1. The first bank announces Q3 financial statement 2. Vietnam sees great opportunities to boost catfish exports 3. UAE firms encouraged to expand investment in Vietnam 4. Apple supplier to shift production from China to Vietnam: Nikkei 5. Over 35 countries, territories join ongoing livestock trade show ----and more news