Want to be in the loop?
VIGLACERA – BEST INDUSTRIAL PARK DEVELOPER OF VIET NAM
With more than 20 years experience, Viglacera is the best industrial park developer in Viet Nam. Viglacera has developed 10 industrial parks in the North and the Middle of Vietnam that attracts investment from different foreign companies in various industries such as high technology, machinery, food and beverage, textile and garment, car and motobike components… Viglacera’s industrial parks are the investment destination of large multinational groups including Samsung, Canon, Orion, Sumitomo, Ariston, ABB, Yazaki, Texhong…
BAC NINH PROVINCE
• TIEN SON Industrial park: 100% occupation
• YEN PHONG Industrial park: Strategic location, near Ha Noi and Noi Bai international airport
• THUAN THANH Industrial park: Start construction in 2018
THAI BINH PROVINCE
• TIEN HAI Industrial park: Located in coastal economic zone, abudant labor source, corporate income tax incentive 10% for 15 years (exempts for 4 year, decreases 50% for next 9 years)
QUANG NINH PROVINCE
• DONG MAI Industrial park: Near 2 biggest sea ports in the North of Vietnam within 40km (Cai Lan port and Hai Phong port), abudant and good quality labor force
• HAI YEN Industrial park: Located in Border gate economic zone, near China, corporate income tax incentive 10% for 15 years (exempts for 4 years, decreases 50% for next 9 years)
HA NAM PROVINCE
• DONG VAN IV Industrial park: Strategic location, near Ha Noi, high-quality labor force
PHU THO PROVINCE
• PHU HA Industrial park: Abudant and good quality labor force, competitive rental price
THUA THIEN HUE
• PHONG DIEN Industrial park: Low labor cost, competitive rental price, corporate income tax incentive 17% for 10 years (exempts for 2 years and decreases 50% for next 4 years)
HUNG YEN PROVINCE
• YEN MY Industrial park: Start construction in 2018
Viglacera Real Estate Company
Address: 2nd Floor, Viglacera Tower,
No.1 Thang Long Boulevard, Ha Noi, Viet Nam
Telephone: (+84) 888 25 22 88
Moving from a supporting role to leading organizational change, "Digital HR" now has the core HR functions and practices to fit the new needs created by the general business digital transformation. The Digital HR Summit in Vietnam is responding to an emerging business need to develop an effective awareness and adoption strategy in HR, with case studies from a range of European and International companies.
1. Mobile Money to boost noncash payments in Vietnam: minister 2. Insurance market keeps thriving in first months of 2019 3. Foreign investment pumped heavily into Vietnam 4. Clearing hurdles to enable private sector's greater participation in public service delivery 5. Lawmakers want fewer incentives to foreign investors ----and more news
1. Non self-propelled power supplying car supply2. Emergency breathing apparatus supply3. Stuff steam recovery system supply4. Air conditioner supply and installation5. Replacing materials supply-bid extend----and more news
The city has 17 industrial and export processing zones, one high-tech park and 16 industrial clusters, with over 1,600 enterprises and nearly 380,000 labourers. Of the number, about 65 per cent of them are migrants.
Việt Nam should take advantage of the next wave of digital technologies such as blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, Internet of Things and cloud-based services to become Asia’s next high-performing economy and improve the living standards of its residents, experts urged at a meeting held on Wednesday (May 22) in the city.
The city has for long had a policy of shifting factories from residential areas in the inner city, but does not tell them to relocate to industrial parks (IPs) or export processing zones (EPZs). So, over the years, many have obtained licences from authorities to build factories in residential areas in suburban districts.