Want to be in the loop?
YU LAN CELEBRATION WITH VEGETARIAN DELIGHTS AT THE REVERIE SAIGON
The Reverie Saigon’s three flagship restaurants will feature an array of vegetarian specialties this August in honour of the Yu Lan Festival.
The Royal Pavilion, Saigon’s premier Cantonese fine-dining restaurant, will feature a special six-course set menu featuring vegetarian dishes such as deep-fried eggplant with Japanese seaweed, pumpkin soup with bamboo fungus and Enoki mushrooms, and multi-grain fried rice with vegetarian chicken. This delightful Yu Lan feast is just 988,000++ per person.
Meanwhile, R&J Restaurant presents a selection of traditional Italian vegetarian dishes starting from 198,000++ per dish that will satisfy any palate. You can try delicacies such as crispy fried zucchini with eggplant and potatoes in light tomato mayonnaise; penne pasta with roasted eggplant, Burrata cheese and basil; or Porcini mushroom risotto with Taleggio cheese.
With its typical French flair, Café Cardinal has created a delectable selection of vegetarian dishes for your dining pleasure. Dishes include beetroot carpaccio with goat cheese and crispy lotus root, Café Cardinal ratatouille, and a magnificent apple tarte tatin with Madagascar vanilla ice cream. Prices start from just 188,000++ per dish.
Whatever style of vegetarian experience you are seeking, you will find it this month at The Reverie Saigon.
The Reverie Saigon
Times Square Building
22-36 Nguyen Hue Blvd. & 57-69F Dong Khoi St.
District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
Tel: (028) 3823 6688
1. Spare Parts of Special Vehicles supply2. Mechanical Overhaul Spare Part supply3. Medical materials and tools supply-bid cancel4. Breakdown warning device supply5. Cable tray ladder system supply----and more news
1. State Treasury raises 4 trillion VND through G-bonds 2. Building a digital ecosystem for non-cash payment 3. Standard Chartered named 'Best International Bank in Vietnam'4. Japan tops list of foreign investors in Binh Duong (21 hours ago) 5. Vietnam makes list of top three investors in Cambodia ----and more news
1. Spare Parts of Special Vehicles supply2. Internal corrosion monitoring systems supply3. Spare parts for UPS system supply-bid extend4. Equipment and machinery supply5. Echo sounding apparatus supply----and more news
1. Credit slowdown causes concern about access to bank loans 2. The process of bank restructuring reaps good results 3. Consistent policies key to draw foreign investment: officials 4. Vietnam projected to have all-time high net car imports of $3.4 billion 5. Deputy PM directs fighting illegal, unreported and unregulated fishing ----and more news
Diners joining Manja Manja restaurant will be delighted with a wide selection of delicious delicacies, superb seafood on ice and premium BBQ features. Served from 18:00 to 22:00 on Saturday and Sunday, fresh ingredients prepared in a variety of ways offer all seafood lovers a great feast. Furthermore, weekend specials include lobster, fresh oysters, blue river prawns, flower crabs, a selection of snails, cuts of steak as well as grilled Australian beef and pizza made in our own oven.
1. Singeing machine and desizing machine supply2. Washer and dryer supply-bid extend3. Air conditioner spare parts supply-bid extend4. Direct stress load tester supply and installation5. Equipment and tools supply-bid cancel----and more news