The Hong Kong Business Association Vietnam – HKBAV is a non-profit, non-governmental, and non-political voluntary Membership Association of Hong Kong business in Vietnam that was established in HCMC in 1999 and Hanoi in 2012. The aim of HKBAV is to provide interaction among Members and the local/international business communities. We welcome Members of all nationalities who are interested in having business relations with Hong Kong and its members operating in Vietnam. HKBAV has since earned a bona fide reputation amongst the International Business communities in Vietnam through the activities it organized. Being one of the Consortium Associate Me
1. Will deposit rates soon rise again?
2. Roadmap approved to develop bond market
3. US heifer sales to Vietnam signal dairy rebuild underway
4. Steel consumption witnesses increase
5. Finance Ministry proposes 'reasonable' tax hikes
----and more news