The Hong Kong Business Association Vietnam – HKBAV is a non-profit, non-governmental, and non-political voluntary Membership Association of Hong Kong business in Vietnam that was established in HCMC in 1999 and Hanoi in 2012. The aim of HKBAV is to provide interaction among Members and the local/international business communities. We welcome Members of all nationalities who are interested in having business relations with Hong Kong and its members operating in Vietnam. HKBAV has since earned a bona fide reputation amongst the International Business communities in Vietnam through the activities it organized. Being one of the Consortium Associate Me
1. HSBC cuts Vietnam's GDP growth forecast to 6pct
2. HCM City's industrial production index rises 7.51pct
3. Domestic materials for E5 fuel in short supply
4. Workers over 35 squeezed out of jobs at foreign-invested firms
5. Private companies' influence on economy growing
----and more news
The Mekong Delta city of Can Tho is calling for Singaporean and Japanese investment for the regional logistics centre in the city. Nguyen Minh Toai, director of the municipal Department of Industry and Trade, said this at a meeting on attracting investment for the centre, held by the People’s Committee of Can Tho on Wednesday.