The Hong Kong Business Association Vietnam - HKBAV is a non-profit, voluntary Membership Association of Hong Kong Business in Vietnam. Officially established on 23rd July 1999, aiming to provide business interaction amongst Members and local/international business communities.
We are delighted to inform you that the Corporate/Individual Member(s) below have participated in our HKBAV Membership. We hope that the joining of each new Member will bring more opportunities for business and friendship connection: “New Members - New Businesses”. Please be sure to introduce yourself to them at the next networking event and welcome them to our community!
[01-06-2016] Please click the link below to update some new outlets who have offered discount rates to our HKBAV Membership Card. Don't forget to present your card to attain the discount as mentioned when you patronize these outlets.
[04-05-2016] Please click the link below to update some new outlets who have offered discount rates to our HKBAV Membership Card. Don't forget to present your card to attain the discount as mentioned when you patronize these outlets.
1. Drilling materials supply-bid extend
2. Wastewater processing system construction-bid extend
3. Biologicals and consumable materials supply
4. Telemedicine system supply-bid extend
5. Electric and electronic equipment supply and installation
----and more news
[27-06-2016] The public tender notifications issued by the Hong Kong SAR Government for your information. We should be grateful if you would notify manufacturers, agents and distributors who, in your opinion, will be interested in submitting a bid for the tenders.
The Intellasia Vietnam Business Brief is updated twice per week to provide members the brief review on the news of concern in this couple of days. It covers wide-ranging and intuitive reports on finance, legal, investment, trade, business, government policy and key economic data of Vietnam.
1. More M&A deals expected in cement sector
2. Bankers suggest lifting foreign ownership ratio ceiling
3. Deputy PM directs better ODA use
4. No brand of Vietnam is recognised as famous
5. Incentives may come for solar power investments
1. Coal processing equipment supply
2. Air conditioner and electronic equipment supply
3. Automatic adiaphanous medicine syringes supply
4. Nuclear medical equipment supply-bid extend
5. Anti-lightning system supply and installation
----and more news
1. National advisory council on financial, monetary policies set up
2. Individual investors scramble to buy Saigonbank shares
3. Seminar highlights Vietnam-Germany economic prospects
4. Customs procedures on imported products must facilitate trade
5. Over $5b for transport infrastructure in Central Highlands