1. Concentric outsourcing-bid extend2. Paint and solvent supply-bid extend3. Audio and lighting equipment supply4. MV electric pressure metering equipment supply5. Wireless broadcasting equipment supply----and more news
1. Reference exchange rate unchanged for second day2. Many banks unveil plans to increase capital to meet requirements on CAR 3. Apec breaks down barriers hindering women exporters 4. Revised law on allowing foreign lease of ocean surface raises concern in Vietnam 5. What's the future for textiles & garments without the TPP? ----and more news
1. Noise protection chamber supply and installation2. Glass partition, interior and other equipment supply3. Electric equipment and materials supply4. Suspension copper subscriber wire supply5. Basic sample preparing equipment supply----and more news
Personal Finance Management for Young Professionals showcases three of the most seasoned and stimulating speakers in the Business and Finance Industry - providing this community of millennial with both expert and practical insights on how to start taking charge of their financial well-being, sharing stories of their own successes and much more!
1. Some banks enter new rate race 2. New trends seen in the development of life insurance products 3. Vietnam's economy and the unexpected forecasts 4. Customs asked to strengthen checks on steel imports 5. Daily fruit and vegetable imports top USD2.9 million----and more news
A couple of CBRE Vietnam Market Insights events CBRE are doing in the next two weeks, one in Hanoi on Tuesday 28th March at the Pan Pacific and then on Thursday, 30th March in HCMC at the InterContinental Hotel Saigon.
1. Public debt growth due to missed GDP target 2. Bancassurance channel contains both potentials and problems 3. Vietnam's long-term goals not affected by US's TPP withdrawal 4. Binh Thuan exports 163 tonnes of dragon fruit to UAE 5. Foreign firms pay more heed to environment protection ----and more news
The Intellasia Vietnam Business Brief is updated twice per week to provide members the brief review on the news of concern in this couple of days. It covers wide-ranging and intuitive reports on finance, legal, investment, trade, business, government policy and key economic data of Vietnam.
This early 2017, Amanoi has unveiled two Spa Houses, the first of their kind of Aman. Situated in the 11.000m2 spa setting, each Spa House provides guests with entirely exclusive spa experience with 2 specialists and comprehensive private facilities in the convenience of their own pavilion.