1. Paint materials supply-bid extend2. Gridline and substation accessories supply3. Standby generator supply and installation4. Spare parts of Laboratory Equipment supply5. Tables, chairs, cabinets supply-bid extend----and more news
1. Will deposit rates soon rise again? 2. Roadmap approved to develop bond market 3. US heifer sales to Vietnam signal dairy rebuild underway 4. Steel consumption witnesses increase 5. Finance Ministry proposes 'reasonable' tax hikes ----and more news
1. Excavator spare parts supply-bid extend2. Spare parts supply and installation3. Equipment and technical service supply4. Automatic conveyer determinate machine supply5. Mechanical equipment and materials supply----and more news
The Ministry of Finance has proposed that the Government apply a special consumption tax on pickups to be set at 60 per cent of the tax on cars with nine seats or less with similar engine displacement, a move that would sharply increase their cost.
1. Soaring credit may cause strong fluctuations in liquidity 2. Hi-tech agriculture enterprises face difficulties in borrowing 3. HSBC: Equitisation not a solution for fiscal deficit 4. Vietnam's exports to Algeria increasing 5. Vegetable, fruit import strongly increases ----and more news
1. Speciality automobile supply-bid extend2. Cutting Equipment supply-bid extend3. Conductors, underground cable supply4. Electric accessories supply-bid extend5. Insulators and accessories supply----and more news
The Ministry of Industry and Trade has announced it is preparing to review 30 years of foreign direct investment (FDI) attraction in Viet Nam. The review will be based on a report on 25-year FDI attraction and a similar survey for 2012-2017 collecting feedback from ministries, agencies, localities, business associations and experts.
By the end of July, total value of export and import activities was estimated at VND 165 trillion, equivalent to 57.9% of forecast, representing a year-on-year surge of 8.9%, the Ministry of Finance reported.
The central city has listed 68 Public-Private-Partnership (PPP) projects, 22 of them in the hi-tech sector, calling for investment from domestic and foreign businesses in the 2017-20 period.