Want to be in the loop?
VIETNAM TENDERS DAILY- MARCH 20, 2017
- Vehicles, machinery, equipment
- Production equipment, machines
- Building, water equipment & materials
- Medical instruments & materials
- Digital camera, tape recorder, TVs supply
- Safety and working equipment supply
Construction & installation
- Water & irrigation works
- Road works
- Electricity & grids
- Civil construction
Consultants, share offers
- Consulting service
- Share offer
--> Please click here for details: Vietnam Tenders Daily - March 20, 2017
Sherwood Residence has just been recognized in the Top 100 Trusted Products and Services in Vietnam for “Excellent Accommodation” in the prestigious annual “Trust and Use Awards” by Tu Van Tieu & Dung, Vietnam's leading consumption advisory magazine, published by Vietnam Economic Times.
PM Nguyen Xuan Phuc has said that the capital invested in the economy not only brings benefits to enterprises but also means the votes of support for the Government, levels and sectors in their efforts to reform and construct a facilitative administrative system, and a source of encouragement for the Government and the business community to join hands for mutual development in the common house of Viet Nam.
Many high-tech projects have recently received licences in the country. The Sai Gon High Tech Park (SHTP) said, for instance, that it issued four licences. Echigo Viet Nam Joint Stock Company will invest US$10.6 million in a plant to manufacture accurate moulds. The 7,500sq.m plant will produce 240 moulds and 100 accessories a year.
1. New SBV decree to ease gold trading regulations 2. Vietnam runs $2.8b trade surplus in 11 months 3. Minimum wages to rise next year4. HCM City's tax and fee hikes may cut both ways 5. Retail sector searches for common ground ----and more news
1. Blow room, Carding Machines supply2. Production equipment supply-bid cancel3. Bar foundation supply-bid cancel4. Electric and electronic equipment supply-bid extend5. LV, MV cables, conductors supply-bid extend----and more news
The World Bank has upgraded its economic forecast for the Vietnamese economy to 6.7% in 2017, higher than its previous rate of 6.3%. The news was announced by the international lender on December 11 in Ha Noi while publishing an annual review report on Vietnamese socio-economic performance.