Want to be in the loop?
VIETNAM TENDERS DAILY- MARCH 20, 2017
- Vehicles, machinery, equipment
- Production equipment, machines
- Building, water equipment & materials
- Medical instruments & materials
- Digital camera, tape recorder, TVs supply
- Safety and working equipment supply
Construction & installation
- Water & irrigation works
- Road works
- Electricity & grids
- Civil construction
Consultants, share offers
- Consulting service
- Share offer
--> Please click here for details: Vietnam Tenders Daily - March 20, 2017
1. Spare parts for docking repair supply2. Equipment and materials supply-bid extend3. Drug resistant tuberculosis tester supply4. Ultrasonic wave therapy machine supply5. Equipment and Materials Supply and Delivery----and more news
Break out of the chaotic lifestyle in downtown Saigon and enjoy a mesmerizing dinner at sunset. Add some sparkling wine to your special evening as SOHY offers pleasure seekers a unique dining experience with only 680,000 VND ++ per guest.
1. Bank earnings to rise as credit growth gains momentum 2. Apec 2017: Finance ministers discuss cooperation priorities in 2017 3. Improving competitiveness: narrowing the gap between policy and implementation 4. Vietnam to decrease rice export volume, increase value 5. Investment in hotel real estate rapidly increases ----and more news
Vietnam’s appeal as a destination for foreign logistics providers is rising on the back of its expanding retail market. Several foreign players are entering the market this year, mostly in co-operation with major retailers they already work with in other markets, according to Julien Brun, managing partner of CEL Consulting.
Vietnam had posted a trade surplus of around US$24.1 billion with the U.S. in the year to end-September, making up 78% of its exports to the world’s largest economy, according to latest data by the General Department of Vietnam Customs.
1. Concrete mixing plant supply-bid extend2. Air conditioners supply-bid cancel3. Equipment supply and installation4. Power transformer supply and installation-bid correction5. Registration information system upgrade----and more news