The Hong Kong Business Association Vietnam – HKBAV is a non-profit, non-governmental, and non-political voluntary Membership Association of Hong Kong business in Vietnam that was established in HCMC in 1999 and Hanoi in 2012. The aim of HKBAV is to provide interaction among Members and the local/international business communities. We welcome Members of all nationalities who are interested in having business relations with Hong Kong and its members operating in Vietnam. HKBAV has since earned a bona fide reputation amongst the International Business communities in Vietnam through the activities it organized. Being one of the Consortium Associate Me
1. Internal parts for MKS pressure vessels supply-bid extend
2. Submersible motor of sea water lift pump supply
3. Cash combiner and safe boxes supply-bid cancel
4. Positive pressure cooling system supply and installation
5. Wastewater processing system upgrade
----and more news
Despite its huge potential and forecasted annual growth rate of 12 per cent, as well as import-export turnover reaching $623 billion by 2020, the Vietnamese logistics industry is facing difficulties in enlisting personnel, especially skilled employees.