1. Green bonds pique Vietnamese investor interest
2. Vietnam warned easing monetary policy to cause asset price bubble: Experts
3. Charting course of land price frenzy
4. Economic institute forecasts 6.3pct GDP for Vietnam in 2021
5. Rubber exports on a roll in first quarter
----and more news
1. Automobile supply-bid extend
2. Equipment and machinery supply
3. Porous fermentation system supply
4. Equipment and machinery supply
5. Equipment and materials supply-bid extend
----and more news
The Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development sets a target of earning 50 – 51 billion USD in export value of agro-forestry and fishery products by 2025 and 60 – 62 billion USD by 2030.
Vietnam exported 10.61 billion USD worth of agricultural, forestry and fishery products in the first quarter of 2021, up 19.7 percent compared to the same period last year.
With expectation to develop into a leading digital economy in Southeast Asia over the next decade, Vietnam is also witnessing a strong inflow of high-tech investment swelling performance in the region.
The Government has issued Decree No. 52/2021/ND-CP proving extension of time limits for payment of value-added tax, corporate income tax, personal income tax, and land rent fees to support businesses and people suffering from the COVID-19 pandemic.
Savills Vietnam would like to introduce 2021’s premier property event: VIETNAM OFFICE EVOLUTION & PROPERTY SHOWCASE*.Making sense of the rapidly evolving workplace
Bottlenecks and conflicts in the current Law on Land continue to put paid to the efficient implementation of foreign-invested projects in Vietnam. The Law on Land 2013 finds application across a wide range of sectors where foreign investment is necessary for the socioeconomic development of Vietnam.