1. Low interest rates may reduce the exchange rate by 2pct by the end of 2020
2. An overall strategy seems necessary to master the data
3. The appearance of disease insurance becomes necessary
4. US attracts most Vietnamese investment in three months
5. Major agricultural exports drop off during first quarter
----and more news
1. Van spare parts supply-bid extend
2. Ion exchange membrane supply
3. Open drain cassion submersible pump
4. Recoating electrode meshes supply
5. Medical beds supply-bid extend
----and more news
Vietnam government has ordered a strict social distancing measure starting Wednesday, in which people are restricted from leaving their homes and public gatherings of more than two persons are not allowed.
The Prime Minister has agreed a Health Ministry proposal on declaring the Covid-19 outbreak 'a national epidemic', asking people nationwide to stay home, heavily restricting their outside movements.
According to an urgent dispatch sent by the Ministry of Transport to the Directorate for Roads of Vietnam, the Vietnam Railway Authority and local Transport Departments, routes to or from Hanoi and HCMC with a distance of under 100 kilometers can be used for up to two trips per day. Other routes can only be used to make one trip per day.
Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc called on the public to stay at home and work online to slow the spread of the novel coronavirus, given several hot spots in Hanoi and HCMC where more than a dozen of infection cases have been confirmed.
Ha Noi municipal authorities have issued a list of essential services allowed to open as part of the city's efforts to contain spread of the COVID-19 pandemic.
As of Monday afternoon, as many as 25 provinces and localities have reported COVID-19 infection cases, in which Ha Noi tops the list with 73 patients.