1. Experts warn about risky investments in gold and stocks
2. Many banks early close the list of shareholders for 2021 AGM
3. HSBC expects 7.6 pct surge in Vietnam GDP
4. Vietnamese economy: a look back at 35 years of reform
5. HCM City's total retail sales of goods rise 11.9pct in 2020
----and more news
1. Materials, tyre and inner tube supply
2. Breakdown display equipment supply
3. Equipment and materials supply
4. Materials and equipment supply
5. Equipment and materials supply-bid extend
----and more news
The State Bank of Vietnam is predicted to continue maintaining a loose monetary policy with low interest rates, even as the global economy is showing positive signs.
Vietnam is pushing ahead in its mission to become the ideal manufacturing hub for overseas investors by taking advantage of a largely pandemic-free landscape and building on 2020’s successes.
Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) registered in Vietnam hit US$28.53 billion in 2020 as of December 20, 2020, down 25% year on year, according to the Ministry of Planning and Investment. They disbursed US$19.98 billion of their registered value, down 2% year on year.
All goals and objectives in the 2020 Plan of the industrial and trade sector were successfully fulfilled to positively contribute to the overall economic growth of Vietnam at 2.91%.
Resolution 02/2021 is expected to continue to step up reforms to further improve the business environment and enhance national competitiveness.
In the festival days of the New Year celebration, people are filled with the joy of gifting meaningful presents to beloved ones, friends, and business partners. Let us be a part and share the joyous spirit with our fine wine selection, and our sophisticated Tet hampers, created by the enthusiastic and delicated Red Apron team.