1. Securities companies buying out bank bonds
2. EU-Vietnam free trade deal beginning to fulfil promise
3. Construction delays prompt public financing shake-up
4. Hanoi ready to welcome shift of FDI inflows
5. Capital city committed to support foreign-funded businesses
----and more news
1. Transporting equipment supply
2. Television transmitter upgrade
3. Double-edged ferry building-bid extend
4. Misting fan for dust suppression supply
5. Cold storage supply and installation
----and more news
The frequency of flights by each airline on each route will be increased by one per day on November 1 and 15 if the average seat occupancy of all airlines on the route during the previous 7 days reached at least 75 per cent.
The People’s Committee of the capital city held a dialogue with foreign-invested enterprises in the city on October 19 to seek measures to tackle difficulties faced by foreign firms amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
Decree 28 on financial management of public-private partnership (PPP) investment projects in Vietnam is controversial after half a year of practical application.
The Government tasked the Ministry of Planning and Investment to take prime responsibility and coordinate with relevant ministries and agencies in organizing the implementation of the agreement.
Join us for a 'splash-tastic' Saturday by the pool. Delicious BBQ grills, plenty of activities for all family, plus 50% savings on drinks all day !!
ANANTARA HOI AN RESORT WELCOMES YOU BACK TO CHARMING RIVERSIDE PARADISE STARTING FROM THIS FRIDAY, 22 OCTOBER!
At Anantara Hoi An Resort, we’ve got local culinary delights in a charming riverside setting, modern cuisine and cocktails at art space and a world-class Anantara Spa, so there is something for everyone. Rates from US$125 including accommodation in luxury rooms or suites, daily breakfast for two people, plus resort credit equivalent to the room rate.