CANCHAM WEBINAR: TECHNOLOGY AND IMPACT
Technology and innovation are changing the world around us. Meanwhile, growing emphasis on ESG and impact is changing how we prioritize outcomes. As such, technology and impact have not only become part of the same business dialogue, but are aligning to make the world a better place.
How this happens, what the opportunities are, and how we can support, however, is not clear to many of us.
What exactly is impact? How do technology and impact intersect and complement each other? How does innovation enable ESG?
Join us as our panelists present and discuss how technology and impact are being used to empower communities, facilitate more responsible business practices, and create a better future.
- Yann Rousselot-Paille, Director, Digital Innovation at KPMG Vietnam & Cambodia
- Ronald Le, Founder & CEO at BHOLDUS
- Emma Leering, Regional Program Manager for Asia at Viamo
- Keith Ippel, Founder and CEO at Spring Activator
- Aru David, Regional Director, Mekong Region at ASSIST
- Tech and Impact
- Innovations and Impact in Vietnam
- Blockchain and Vietnam application
- Viamo Case Study and Vietnam application
- ASSIST Case Study and Vietnam application
Date: Tuesday, October 19th, 2021
Time: 9:00AM - 11:30AM
- Link Event PDF :
- Share Social :