Want to be in the loop?
HKBAV WELCOMES NEW MEMBERS - UPDATED JAN 2020
We are delighted to inform you that the Corporate/Individual Member(s) below have participated in our HKBAV Membership. We hope that the joining of each new Member will bring more opportunities for business and friendship connection: “New Members - New Businesses”. Please be sure to introduce yourself to them at the next networking event and welcome them to our community!
For viewing our new Members’ profiles, please logon to: Membership --> Online Directory.
Please join us to welcome:
本會謹此熱烈歡迎以下新加入商會 "公司會員”及 “個人會員”， 期望每位新成員的加入將會為各會員帶來新的商機及聯繫；正所謂『新會員 – 新商機』 。請踴躍出席參與商會下個『會員之夜』活動；使互相認識及交流；同時歡迎新成員的加入！
欲了解新成員的簡介，請進入本會網站 Membership --> Online Directory
1. Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer LLP - Ho Chi Minh Branch - [Law Firm]
- Mr. Bui Thanh Tien - Counsel
- Mr. Nguyen Ngoc Phong - Senior Associate
2. Far East Foam Vietnam Co., LTD. - [Manufacturing]
- Mr. Tham Lee Sin - Finance manager
- Ms. Loo Swi Min - Marketing & Business Development
3. FWD Vietnam Life Insurance Co., Ltd - [Banking - Finance - Insurance]
- Mr. Huynh Huu Khang - CEO
- Mr. Lau Soon Liang - CFO
4. InterContinental Saigon - [Hospitality - Restaurant - Entertainment]
- Mr. Colin Maurice Mccandless - Area General Manager for Vietnam & Laos, IHG / General Manager, InterContinental Saigon
5. Plummy Garment Joint Venture Company - [Garment - Textile - Fashion Accessories]
- Mr. Nip Man Yan - Production Director
6. Viet Idea Food & Beverages Co., Ltd. - [Hospitality - Restaurant - Entertainment]
- Ms. Le Thi Diem Chi - Executive Assistant cum Senior Admin Specialist
1. Ms. Thanh Phan - Country Representative
- CN - Canadian National Railway Company - [Logistics - Port - Transportation]
2. Mr. Ling Hok Bun - Assistant General Manager
- Saigon Knitwear Limited - [Manufacturing]
3. Mr. Philip Nguyen - Operations Manager
- STC Vietnam Company limited - [Services]
4. Mr. Ralf Zepter - CEO
- Pen World Joint Stock Company - [Import/Export - Wholesale/Retail Trades]
The HKSAR Government has received notification from the Civil Aviation Authority of Viet Nam ("CAAV") regarding a suspension of air services between Hong Kong and Viet Nam with effect from earlier today ( 1 February 2020 ) until 1 May 2020, a measure implemented by the Government of Viet Nam in response to the latest developments concerning the novel coronavirus.