INCHAM BUSINESS OUTLOOK SEMINAR SERIES INDIA - VIETNAM TRADE & INVESTMENTS
With topic highlights on:
• A UN Assessment of the Economic Impact of COVID-19 on Vietnam: Emerging Global and Regional Opportunities for it to Build-Forward-Better.
• Vietnam-India Trade & Investment Relationship: Status and Outlook
• Preserving the past and fortifying the future: Current situation, perspectives from the India –Vietnam.
• Vietnam and Indian Business relation: Investment Opportunities in Vietnam for Indians.
• Vietnam's renewable energy: opportunities and challenges.
The event will be held as follows:
• Date: Monday, November 2nd, 2020.
• Time: 8.00 AM to 04.00 PM (Vietnam Time)
• Venue: Meeting Room VIP 3-4, 3rd Floor, Sheraton Saigon Hotel & Towers, 88 Dong Khoi, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, HCMC.
• RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org or call INCHAM hotline: 0911 418 132 or Register online
• INCHAM members: COMPLIMENTARY
• Members of other chambers: VND 600.000
• Non-members: VND 750.000
* Space is limited and registration is required.
If you would be interested in the event, please register with us BY WEDNESDAY, 28TH OCTOBER, 2020.
Chief Guest: H.E. Dr. Madan Mohan Sethi, Consul General of India, HCMC
- Dr. Madan Mohan Sethi, Consul General of India, Ho Chi Minh City
- Mr. Kamal Malhotra, UN Resident Coordinator in Vietnam
- Madam Tran Thi Hai Yen, Director of Investment Promotion Center - South Vietnam (IPCS),
under Ministry of Planning and Investment
- Mr. Nguyen Thanh Binh, Director of Trade Information Center,
Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry (VCCI) - Ho Chi Minh City
- Mr. Anup Kumar Dave, General Director of Kirby South East Asia Co., LTD.
- Mr. Hareesha Narayana Shirankallu, Director of Engineering
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Vietnam Co., Ltd.
- Nguyen Xuan Huy (Ph.D.), Professor of Geology & Petroleum Engineering.
- Mr. Kartick Narayan, Founder & CEO of Kilo.
- Dr. Abhay Sinha, Deputy Director General of SEPC- INDIA
- Mr. Sanjay Kumar, Executive Director of Carpet Export Promotion Council and Textile – INDIA
- Mr. Murali Krishna Surampudi, Joint Director, Pharmaceuticals Export Promotion Council of India (Pharmexcil) - INDIA
- Mr. R. Selvam, Executive Director of Council for Leather Exports (CLE) - INDIA
Please click here for the Program Agenda
- Link Event PDF :
- Share Social :