MBC’s BUSINESS FORUM AND NETWORKING: ELECTRIC VEHICLE AND AIRLINE VIEWS ON GLOBAL ENERGY & CURRENCY INSTABILITY: OPPORTUNITIES OR THREATS?
Countries crank up their interest rates to fight inflation, and the whispers of a reverse currency war are getting louder. In the century of a global squeeze on the energy supply, does it implies the worst of the global energy crisis is ahead of us?
On 30/11/2022, join us to hear the views of leading experts on it and discuss the local energy with currency volatility, its indication to the local production of goods and services, followed by a networking session with the leaders from diverse businesses to exchange your ideas for the 2023 industry outlook.
VENUE SPONSOR: Sofitel Saigon Plaza
1. Ts. Charles Khoo Chea Lay (Dipl.-Ing) (MBA) - Chief EV Powertrain Engineering, VinFast
2. Mr. Do Xuan Quang - Executive Vice President, Vietjet
3. Ms. Giang Tran - Senior Associate in Economic and Policy, enCity Group (TEDx Speaker)
Mr. Angus Liew - Chairman, GAMUDA LAND VN (Vice President, MBC)
Ms. Serene Chong - Logistics Director, Hoang Ma Group Hoshima International - 皇瑪 Cosma technology (Board Member, MBC)
Venue: Sofitel Saigon Plaza
Address: 17 Le Duan, Ben Nghe, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, 700000.
Date: 30 November 2022 (Wednesday)
Time: 3:30pm - 7:30pm (Vietnam Time)
• MBC member - VND 150,000
• Co-host member - VND 200,000
• Non member - VND 250,000
• 3:30 - 4:00 pm Registration
• 4:00 - 5:00 pm Speaker Presentation
• 5:00 - 5:30 pm Panel Discussion
• 5:30 - 7:30 pm Industry Outlook Networking
Registration link: https://forms.gle/HLjUkBCtpZ2S3GDd6
Registration deadline: Tuesday 5pm, 29/11/2022
Please register before the deadline and we will confirm your registration by email before the event.
Payment will be accepted at the door.
For any further information, please reach us at email@example.com or (+84) 28 6258 6316.
- Link Event PDF :
- Share Social :