Want to be in the loop?
MESSAGE FROM CHAIRMAN
I believe most of you did return to Vietnam after the TET Holidays. It is a trying time to start the New Year with the present situation with the Novel Corona virus.
Vietnam Government and Agencies is putting the whole country on high alert. Daily new policies are taking effect to avoid the spreading of the virus.
I believe most important for us is to stay informed and work together in this difficult time. I am not in the position to give advice or instructions on what we have to do. I can only recommend to follow the local Government advice. Most important is to keep up our own hygiene. Wash your hands often. Avoid going to crowded places and wear a mask if you must.
We should all work together during this unfortunate situation. If you have any question regarding travel updates for example, you may contact our Secretariat and we will do our best to coordinate necessary information from all sources to share with the membership.
Taking the opportunity, I wish you and your family good health. Chuc Mung Nam Moi.
Please find some general reference information for your reference.
Designated hospital in Vietnam:
• National Hospital For Tropical Diseases, Bau Hamlet, Kim Chung Commune, Dong Anh District, Hanoi City.
• Bach Mai Hospital, 78 Giai Phong Street, Phuong Mai, Dong Da, Hanoi
• Vietnam National Children’s Hospital, 18/879 La Thanh, Dong Da, Hanoi
Ho Chi Minh:
• Hospital for Tropical Diseases, 764 Vo Van Kiet Street, Ward 1, District 5, Ho Chi Minh
• Children’s Hospital 2, 14 Ly Tu Trong, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, TP. HCM
Thank you & Best regards,
The HKSAR Government has received notification from the Civil Aviation Authority of Viet Nam ("CAAV") regarding a suspension of air services between Hong Kong and Viet Nam with effect from earlier today ( 1 February 2020 ) until 1 May 2020, a measure implemented by the Government of Viet Nam in response to the latest developments concerning the novel coronavirus.