Becamex Hotel New City was named “Best City Hotel, Vietnam”, “Best Restaurant Hotel, Vietnam”, “Best Convention Hotel, Asia” and “Best General Manager, Vietnam” and also earned the 2020 winner title.
1. Banks put pedal to the metal in digital transformation
2. The insurance CEO should actively carry out 5 policies
3. CPTPP presents new trade opportunities to Vietnam, Mexico: Insiders
4. Equitisation doesn't necessarily mean a better future for SOEs
5. Logistics SMEs urged to speed up digitalisation to be competitive
----and more news
Deputy Prime Minister Truong Hoa Binh’s consent to establish an eastern city of Ho Chi Minh City has stirred up the real estate market there, especially the apartment market. This has brought many great opportunities for developers, secondary investors and end buyers in the coming years.
The market witnessed a negative net absorption in the first nine months of 2020. Some 31% of major transactions collected and closed by CBRE were for contraction purposes, which is expected to continue becoming a trend until the end of this year.
1. The deposit interest rate may fall further
2. Deal with Visa fortifies SEA Group's position
3. Foreign direct investment capital into Vietnam increases thanks to FTAs
4. How to keep the sun always shining?
5. Bac Ninh posts 6.8 pct. growth in nine-month exports
----and more news
The new launched Association & Government offer as well as other current promotions for upcoming travels from HKBAV regarding to MICE groups or individual stays, both for leisure and business purposes.
Garment and textile companies need to develop a strategy for digital transformation to ensure their survival and future development, a seminar heard in HCM City yesterday.
More jobs were created in the third quarter of this year on the back of the country’s economic resurgence, a press conference held by the General Statistics Office (GSO) on October 6 heard.