Want to be in the loop?
CATCH THE BEST RATE TO ATTEND THE AVCJ VIETNAM FORUM
The AVCJ Vietnam Forum now in its 3rd year, continues to bring the leaders of the alternative investments industry in the region for a day of cutting-edge industry debate on Vietnam’s private markets and cross-border deal making.
Hear from the deal-makers confirmed to speak including senior representatives from KKR, CVC CAPITAL PARTNERS, ADVANTAGE PARTNERS, MEKONG CAPITAL and many others.
>> Download brochure here
Exclusive 15% discount is offered to HKBAV’s members, please quote VIP code: AVCJVN_HKBAV15D for registration.
• Email: send your booking details to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Online: Click HERE for registration
• Call: Contact Anil Nathani at +852 2158 9636
There are also limited speaking/sponsorship opportunities available. For more information, please contact Anil Nathani (email: email@example.com or phone: +852 2158 9639).
Thank you for your attention. We look forward to seeing you at the event in May.
Windsor Plaza Hotel is presenting the wonders of Malaysia from 5 to 14 July during the Malaysian Culinary and Product Fair at Café Central An Dong. At its nightly dinner buffet, diners will be introduced to traditional dishes and product display, and a lucky draw with nightly prizes and a spectacular grand prize.
1. Two input factors for reducing interest rates reach the limit 2. Deputy PM calls on S. Korean firms to buy Vietnam's weak banks3. How are Vietnamese banks doing business abroad? 4. TPBank spends 627 billion dong to buy 24 million treasury shares 5. Vietnam's wood exports to US at risk due to trade tensions ----and more news
To date, DEEP C has attracted 100-plus projects funded by multinational enterprises from USA, Japan, Germany, South Korea, etc. with a total investment of over US$3.5 billion. Prominent investors in DEEP C include Bridgestone, JX Nippon Oil & Energy, Chevron, PV Oil, C. Steinweg and Flat Group.
Ha Noi has been pushing ahead with administrative reforms and improvement of the investment environment, as well as taking measures to ease difficulties for businesses, especially administrative procedures, he said.
According to Harry Zhuo, general director of Foxconn Vietnam, Quang Ninh is a promising investment destination for numerous global groups due to its synchronous and modern transport infrastructure system, and Foxconn also wants to take advantage of its favourable investment environment.
1. Satellite navigation machine supply2. Vocational training equipment supply3. Technical infrastructure construction4. Measurement equipment supply5. Medical equipment supply and installation----and more news