Want to be in the loop?
CATCH THE BEST RATE TO ATTEND THE AVCJ VIETNAM FORUM
The AVCJ Vietnam Forum now in its 3rd year, continues to bring the leaders of the alternative investments industry in the region for a day of cutting-edge industry debate on Vietnam’s private markets and cross-border deal making.
Hear from the deal-makers confirmed to speak including senior representatives from KKR, CVC CAPITAL PARTNERS, ADVANTAGE PARTNERS, MEKONG CAPITAL and many others.
>> Download brochure here
Exclusive 15% discount is offered to HKBAV’s members, please quote VIP code: AVCJVN_HKBAV15D for registration.
• Email: send your booking details to email@example.com
• Online: Click HERE for registration
• Call: Contact Anil Nathani at +852 2158 9636
There are also limited speaking/sponsorship opportunities available. For more information, please contact Anil Nathani (email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: +852 2158 9639).
Thank you for your attention. We look forward to seeing you at the event in May.
U.S. News & World Report has just released the ranking of the best economies to invest in this year, showing large changes, with three new faces among the top five. In particular, Vietnam surpassed its Southeast Asian neighbours including Malaysia, Indonesia, and Singapore to rank eighth, massively boosting its 23rd position last year.
Under the draft, tourism; culture and sports; telecommunications infrastructure; infrastructure for science and technology development; infrastructure at industrial parks, economic zones, industrial clusters, and high-tech parks; and infrastructure for rural areas and agriculture would be banned from running PPP projects.
We are pleased to introduce to all business owners in HKBAV association our ‘Business Plus’* -a programme that rewards companies and their employees for flying Cathay Pacific and Cathay Dragon. The more your company flies with us, the more Business Plus points your company earns, reaching a higher tier and unlocking more rewards and privileges.
1. Electric cables and electric wire supply-bid extend2. Anti – lightning system design and installation3. Electric and electronic equipment supply4. Network system supply and installation5. Sounder and Manual Alarm call Point supply----and more news
1. Crisis cycle is coming, operating rates need to be further cut 2. HSBC Vietnam appoints new CEO 3. State domestic revenue reaches 34.8 billion USD in eight months 4. Vietnam's coffee exports plummet in eight months 5. VSA opposes hike in import duties on HRC steel ----and more news
Despite promises that the $3 billion industrial complex proposed by the Lee & Man-Hokuetsu joint venture will create a breakthrough in foreign investment attraction for Ha Tinh province, authorities are mulling over environmental pollution risks.