Want to be in the loop?
EMERGENCE OF NEW TECHNOLOGIES AND INNOVATIONS IN LIGHT OF COVID-19
During the past few months, various industries adopted technologies to tackle the drastic changes brought by the global pandemic. The outbreak of COVID-19 also sparked a wave of innovation to solve daily life challenges. Here you may find some interesting and inspiring stories:
• How COVID-19 crisis creates powerful catalysts for change (read more)
• HKTDC’s Spring Virtual Expo attracted 1.4 million online visitors worldwide (read more)
• Banking giants go digital amid the pandemic to stay competitive (read more)
• Boosting local food supply with advanced technology (read more)
• Local mobile ticketing app cooperates with merchants to offer remote queuing service for medical masks (read more)
• Logistics industry transforms to support online trading (read more)
• Tech-savvy fashion shows – virtual supermodels display latest designs (read more)
We shall continue to share more information of interest to all. Let’s stay strong and continue to support each other to prevail in this challenging period!
Federation of Hong Kong Business Associations Worldwide Limited
c/o Hong Kong Trade Development Council
38/F, Office Tower, Convention Plaza, 1 Harbour Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong
Tel: (852) 1830 668
1. Locomotive brake supply-bid extend2. Electric equipment and materials supply3. Chemical, plastic particle and carton box supply4. Equipment supply and installation5. Anti-lightning system installation----and more news
1. Mobile e-commerce projected to hit $7 billion in revenue in 2021 2. Vietnamese startup Nano raises $3 million for on-demand payroll app 3. Exports enjoy surge despite latest COVID-19 challenges 4. Vietnam's rubber export value sees surge in four months 5. Smart homes enjoying promising future ----and more news
Vietnam-ASEAN trade turnover has increased rapid over the last 26 years (1995-2021), contributing to the development of Vietnam and other ASEAN member states.
Digital transformation and e-commerce will continue to thrive in 2021 and create a new catalyst for economic growth, according to experts. This is also an opportunity for Vietnamese companies to develop new business strategies.
The State Bank of Vietnam (SBV) has requested local credit institutions and foreign banks’ restrict lending concentration for real estate and construction, Build-Operate-Transfer (BOT) and the consumption sector.
There will be little change in current trends of mergers and acquisitions in Vietnam’s logistics industry this year as domestic players remain sellers and Asian investors continue to gain the upper hand.