Want to be in the loop?
FULL COMPLIANCE PROCEDURES FOR FOREIGNERS WHO ARE WORKING IN VIETNAM
Foreign employees in Vietnam may enjoy a lot of incentives regarding tax, visa and administrative procedures. However, the foreign employees shall be also complied with the local laws and regulations to avoid and prevent the risks in advance.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR FOREIGN EMPLOYEES IN VIETNAM
Foreigners who are working in Vietnam shall be complied with the local labor laws and regulations to avoid any issues and violations, keep a good standing working history in Vietnam. The required procedures foreign employees in Vietnam shall keep in mind that:
- Work permit | Labor contracts | Employment records and relations.
- Temporary residence card.
- Personal income tax.
- Culsorompy insurances.
- Rights and obligations of the Chief of representative office and Legal representatives in Vietnam.
- Update and apply new laws and regulations on representative office and expat.
We can manage full of above compliance procedures or every single matter upon demand and be your representative to settle any requirements or questions from the competent state agencies.
How to manage the employment of foreign employees in Vietnam, in a lawful and optimal manner, such as the labor contract – social insurance – personal income tax – work permit and temporary resident card? It will be very simple if you can choose and use the expertise person.
We can be your person in charge of taking care of all of the compliance procedures for an expat in Vietnam and you can be free from any queries or requirements from the local competent state agencies to focus on your most advantage business and expertise. Our expertises are always ready for a face to face or video meeting upon request.
VIVA has been an in-depth consultant on business compliance procedures in Vietnam since 2006, based on our professional - integrated background in Business laws - Accounting and corporate finance - Tax management - Labor relation and payroll – Business administration procedures. VIVA offers exclusive services in an integrated tailor-made, consist of 5 specialized-expertise platforms and the inheritance experience up to hundreds of years for every job.
1. Automobile supply-bid extend2. Equipment and machinery supply3. Porous fermentation system supply4. Equipment and machinery supply5. Equipment and materials supply-bid extend----and more news
1. Green bonds pique Vietnamese investor interest 2. Vietnam warned easing monetary policy to cause asset price bubble: Experts3. Charting course of land price frenzy 4. Economic institute forecasts 6.3pct GDP for Vietnam in 2021 5. Rubber exports on a roll in first quarter ----and more news
Vietnam exported 10.61 billion USD worth of agricultural, forestry and fishery products in the first quarter of 2021, up 19.7 percent compared to the same period last year.
With expectation to develop into a leading digital economy in Southeast Asia over the next decade, Vietnam is also witnessing a strong inflow of high-tech investment swelling performance in the region.
As global mergers and acquisitions activity continues to rebound following a pandemic-fuelled freeze, Vietnam is expected to benefit from the growth of deal-making.
A forum to promote investment in industries in Vietnam was held online on April 15 within the framework of the Vietnam International Trade Fair (Vietnam Expo 2021) in Singapore.