Want to be in the loop?
KONG KONG INTERNATIONAL TEA FAIR: 3-NIGHT COMPLIMENTARY HOTEL STAYS FOR NEW BUYERS
• Excellent Portfolio of Food Suppliers: Expecting over 1,500 exhibitors from more than 25 countries and regions
• Efficient Sourcing Platform: Customized one-to-one business matching sessions
• Major Exhibits includes Bakery Products, Fruit & Vegetables, Health, Green & Organic Food, Snacks & Confectionery, Meat & Poultry, Canned, Frozen & Processed Food, Seafood, etc.
• HKTDC will fully sponsor you 3-night hotel accommodation in Hong Kong at our pre-selected hotel during the nights of 15-17 August 2018 (inclusive) if you are an eligible buyer to join the programme.
• To redeem the 3-night hotel voucher, the buyer has to follow a programme which includes but not limited to visiting the fair on both 16 and 17 August, and completing a buyer questionnaire.
HKTDC Food Expo 2018 - Reply Slip for Hotel Sponsorship
Moving from a supporting role to leading organizational change, "Digital HR" now has the core HR functions and practices to fit the new needs created by the general business digital transformation. The Digital HR Summit in Vietnam is responding to an emerging business need to develop an effective awareness and adoption strategy in HR, with case studies from a range of European and International companies.
1. Mobile Money to boost noncash payments in Vietnam: minister 2. Insurance market keeps thriving in first months of 2019 3. Foreign investment pumped heavily into Vietnam 4. Clearing hurdles to enable private sector's greater participation in public service delivery 5. Lawmakers want fewer incentives to foreign investors ----and more news
1. Non self-propelled power supplying car supply2. Emergency breathing apparatus supply3. Stuff steam recovery system supply4. Air conditioner supply and installation5. Replacing materials supply-bid extend----and more news
Speaking at a meeting on seaport and internal waterway projects held in the province on Tuesday, Quốc told the provincial Department of Planning and Investment to work with investors of the projects that are proceeding slowly and re-evaluate their capacity, and report the results to the committee soon.
1. Vietnam prepares to prop up currency, ready to sell greenback 2. Transfer pricing control remains lax: minister 3. Is on-balance sheet bad debt increase a concern? 4. Numerous export opportunities with Malaysia 5. Improving production capacity needed for boosting wood product exports: experts ----and more news
“In the market economy, insurance is seen as a State service. If the State can’t meet market demand, private firms and individuals must join and make the sector work properly,” Khánh said on Monday at a debate about the draft of amended Law of Insurance during the 14th National Assembly’s seventh meeting.