Want to be in the loop?
KONG KONG INTERNATIONAL TEA FAIR: 3-NIGHT COMPLIMENTARY HOTEL STAYS FOR NEW BUYERS
• Excellent Portfolio of Food Suppliers: Expecting over 1,500 exhibitors from more than 25 countries and regions
• Efficient Sourcing Platform: Customized one-to-one business matching sessions
• Major Exhibits includes Bakery Products, Fruit & Vegetables, Health, Green & Organic Food, Snacks & Confectionery, Meat & Poultry, Canned, Frozen & Processed Food, Seafood, etc.
• HKTDC will fully sponsor you 3-night hotel accommodation in Hong Kong at our pre-selected hotel during the nights of 15-17 August 2018 (inclusive) if you are an eligible buyer to join the programme.
• To redeem the 3-night hotel voucher, the buyer has to follow a programme which includes but not limited to visiting the fair on both 16 and 17 August, and completing a buyer questionnaire.
HKTDC Food Expo 2018 - Reply Slip for Hotel Sponsorship
1. Online Laser perforation unit supply and installation-bid extend2. Electronic and electric equipment supply3. Remote communication machine supply-bid extend4. Electric equipment and materials supply5. Controlling and measuring equipment supply----and more news
1. Businesses tackle exchange rate volatility with flexible solutions2. Which Vietnamese banks can reach to the Asia market? 3. Pressures on economic growth at the end of the year 4. Diplomatic missions help open up trade cooperation opportunities 5. Putting ride-hailing and taxi firms under same hat could blunt growth ----and more news
“The lack of transparency hardly creates confidence while credit is built on trust. Insufficient trust plus the lack of collaterals and an unfeasible business projects causes credit institutions to say 'No' to small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs),” said Dr Vu Tien Loc, President of the Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry (VCCI), at the Forum on Solutions to Boost Fund Sources for SMEs recently held by the Business Forum Newspaper in Hanoi.
1. Transporting equipment supply-bid extend2. Spare parts for Dress Rand Compressor supply3. Window, glass partition supply-bid extend4. Electric equipment and materials supply5. Roaming monitor supply and installation----and more news
In the first seven months of the year Vietnam saw an increase in overseas investment, creating high expectations for the remainder of the year.
1. Exchange rate exerts pressures on commodities 2. ACB gets nod to increase charter capital to over $548 million 3. Optimistic about economic prospects in remaining months of 2018 4. Tighter control over scrap imports affects plastic sector5. Vietnam Super Committee to manage fewer state firms ----and more news