Want to be in the loop?
KONG KONG INTERNATIONAL TEA FAIR: 3-NIGHT COMPLIMENTARY HOTEL STAYS FOR NEW BUYERS
• Excellent Portfolio of Food Suppliers: Expecting over 1,500 exhibitors from more than 25 countries and regions
• Efficient Sourcing Platform: Customized one-to-one business matching sessions
• Major Exhibits includes Bakery Products, Fruit & Vegetables, Health, Green & Organic Food, Snacks & Confectionery, Meat & Poultry, Canned, Frozen & Processed Food, Seafood, etc.
• HKTDC will fully sponsor you 3-night hotel accommodation in Hong Kong at our pre-selected hotel during the nights of 15-17 August 2018 (inclusive) if you are an eligible buyer to join the programme.
• To redeem the 3-night hotel voucher, the buyer has to follow a programme which includes but not limited to visiting the fair on both 16 and 17 August, and completing a buyer questionnaire.
HKTDC Food Expo 2018 - Reply Slip for Hotel Sponsorship
1. Automatic packing machine supply and installation2. High frequency annealing oven supply and installation3. Protein cooking system supply and installation4. Water observation system supply5. ZH supporting pillars supply-bid extend----and more news
1. Foreign banks enlarge networks, restructure operations in Vietnam2. Unusual slump in auctions of bank shares3. EU pushes for ratification of trade pact with Vietnam 4. Household Economy: Still Immature 5. State Audit agency will evaluate 25 State enterprises in 2019----and more news
Real estate stocks might peak in the first half of 2019 or even earlier, in the last quarter of this year, experts have forecast. The recovery of the property market helped boost real estate stocks during the past five years. According to financial services company Stockplus’ Fiinpro Platform, real estate stocks posted better growth than the overall market.
The Vietnam Institute for Economic and Policy Research (VEPR) recently hosted a conference in Hanoi to announce the third-quarter macroeconomic report. Many experts said that Vietnam’s economy has regained its growth momentum and its GDP may expand by 6.8 per cent in 2018.
The Ministry of Industry and Trade (MoIT) forecast that export turnover would touch US$ 239 billion, representing a year-on-year surge of 11.2%, according to the Ministry of Industry and Trade.
1.Oil & Gas Production Enterprise (OGPE) – Vietsovpetro2.Tay Hoa District Economic and Infrastructure Dept3.Vietnam – Switzerland Uong Bi Hospital4.Vina Sun Price Appraise and Investment & Construction Consulting Joint Stock Co5.PetroVienam Domestics Exploitation Production Operating Co Ltd (PVEP POC)----and more news