Want to be in the loop?
NGHI SON ECONOMIC ZONE TO BE EXPANDED
The total area of Nghi Son economic zone under planning will increase nearly tenfold to 106,000ha, including almost 66,500ha of land on the mainland and islands and over 39,500ha of sea surface.
The Ministry of Construction and the Thanh Hoa provincial People's Committee jointly announced the adjustments of the master scheme of Nghi Son Economic Zone (EZ) until 2035, with a vision to 2050 on January 9 at Tinh Gia district.
The important event is expected to not only boost Nghi Son EZ but also affect major socio-economic development strategies and orientations in Thanh Hoa and the region in the coming period.
Accordingly, the master scheme covers an area of Tinh Gia district; Yen My, Cong Binh, and Cong Chinh communes of Nong Cong district; and Thanh Tan, Thanh Ky, and Yen Lac communes of Nhu Thanh district. The total area under planning will increase nearly tenfold to 106,000ha, including almost 66,500ha of land on the mainland and islands and over 39,500ha of sea surface.
Following the adjustments, Nghi Son EZ will become a multi-sector sea-based economic zone that focuses on heavy and basic industries.
The zone will also be a modern industrial, service, and tourism complex with its centre being Nghi Son industrial city.
It will operate under special preferential mechanisms and is expected to become a development driving force of Thanh Hoa and the northern central region.
Addressing the event, Chairman of the Thanh Hoa People’s Committee Nguyen Dinh Xung said the adjustment to the EZ planning is critical for managing and developing the Nghi Son EZ and the province.
The Chairman said that the province would perfect local business climate, promote investment in the Nghi Son EZ and industrial parks, and mobilize resources for building essential infrastructure facilities in the zone.
1. Elevator supply and installation-bid extend2. Automatic eye dropping machine supply3. Patrolling and controlling equipment supply4. Desks, chairs, beds, cabinets supply5. Training equipment supply-bid extend----and more news
1. Vietnam needs a better government bond market 2. Big banks reduce lending rates, small banks cannot follow 3. Digital banking: banks' website channel remains untapped 4. Digital banking: banks' website channel remains untapped 5. HCM City, Hanoi among most dynamic growing cities ----and more news
1. Why is SBV constantly raising central exchange rate? 2. Banks sell shares to foreign investors: 'The rich' cry 3. Vietnam central bank likely to raise policy rate in H2/2019: UOB 4. Former US Secretary of State advises Vietnam on response to climate change 5. NA to address policy obstacles facing oil & gas sector ----and more news
For celebrating Lunar New Year, our company has promotion discount for our product – Edible Bird’s Nest. As you know, from the old days, Edible Bird‘s Nest is considered a delicacy food, it contains high protein (45%), with 18 kinds of amino acids and 31 essential trace elements needed by the body. However, people in modern day are too busy, they do not have time to cook.
1. Desk based life assessment supply2. Audio and lighting equipment supply3. Equipment and materials supply4. Primary Equipment and Materials supply and delivery5. Switching and protection equipment supply----and more news
1. Consumers remain hesitant to make noncash payments2. Labour issues may hinder EVFTA signing 3. CPTPP brings opportunities, challenges to Vietnam's agriculture 4. US is largest market for Vietnamese shark catfish 5. Exports to CPTPP economies approaching $37 billion ----and more news