1. Credit accelerates prior to Lunar New Year
2. Credit sees more optimistic numbers
3. Positive prospects for Vietnam's economy in 2021
4. HCM City economic growth hit hard by Covid
5. Government mulls roadmap to reopen economy post-COVID-19
----and more news
1. Structure steel system supply
2. Centrifugal pump sealing kit supply
3. Replacement supplies supply-bid extend
4. Industrial washing machine supply-bid extend
5. Automatic bag sewing machine supply
----and more news
The monthly statistical data presents current economic and social statistics on a variety of subjects illustrating crucial economic trends and developments, including production of agriculture, forestry and fishery, business registration situation, investment, government revenues and expenditures, trade, prices, transport and tourism and so on.
The International Labour Organization (ILO) has welcomed the new rights of workers and employers in Việt Nam from January 1 as the revised Labour Code adopted in 2019 takes effect.
As illegal entry and exit is a threat to the prevention and control of the COVID-19 pandemic, border soldiers across the country are making efforts to prevent illegal entrance, especially before the Tết (Lunar New Year) holiday.
With only domestic routes operating, the competition in the aviation industry next year will be fiercer. All aircraft are now converging on domestic routes to improve cash flow. Meanwhile, Vietjet Air has received 11 new aircraft, bringing the total number of aircraft in operation to 88. Bamboo Airways reduced two A320s but received four small aircraft E195, bringing its fleet to 26.
Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc has approved a proposal from the Ministry of Planning and Investment to add three industrial parks (IPs) in southern Dong Nai province to the national planning for IP development towards 2020.