Want to be in the loop?
HẢI PHÒNG STARTS 2 KEY PROJECTS
The northern port city of Hải Phòng started two key projects on Monday with a total investment of nearly VNĐ3 trillion (US$130.5 million) sourced from the city’s budget.
One of the projects is a flyover on Nguyễn Văn Linh Street at the crossroad of Nguyễn Văn Linh-Cầu Rao 2, with an investment of more than VNĐ1.4 trillion ($60.9 million). It has a length of nearly 290m and a width of 19m.
The flyover, scheduled to be completed in 2019, is expected to connect the city centre with National Highway No. 5, Phạm Văn Đồng Street and the south of the city.
It will also be the gateway connecting the city with other provinces through Hà Nội-Hải Phòng Expressway and coastal expressway as well as reduce the traffic flow on Cầu Đất-Lạch Tray-Cầu Rào route.
The city’s People’s Committee also started a project of renovating Tam Bạc River (section running from Lạc Long Bridge to Tam Bạc Park), with an investment of more than VNĐ1.4 trillion.
The works include dredging the river, building reinforced concrete embankments along its banks and renovating pavements along the river.
After the project is completed in 2019, the road along the river bank will become the first pedestrian street of the city.
Being the second-largest city in the north, Hải Phòng aims to play a key role in the development of transport and marine economy in the country as well as be the centre of education, training, healthcare, science and technology in the northern coastal region.
1. Elevator supply and installation-bid extend2. Automatic eye dropping machine supply3. Patrolling and controlling equipment supply4. Desks, chairs, beds, cabinets supply5. Training equipment supply-bid extend----and more news
1. Vietnam needs a better government bond market 2. Big banks reduce lending rates, small banks cannot follow 3. Digital banking: banks' website channel remains untapped 4. Digital banking: banks' website channel remains untapped 5. HCM City, Hanoi among most dynamic growing cities ----and more news
1. Why is SBV constantly raising central exchange rate? 2. Banks sell shares to foreign investors: 'The rich' cry 3. Vietnam central bank likely to raise policy rate in H2/2019: UOB 4. Former US Secretary of State advises Vietnam on response to climate change 5. NA to address policy obstacles facing oil & gas sector ----and more news
For celebrating Lunar New Year, our company has promotion discount for our product – Edible Bird’s Nest. As you know, from the old days, Edible Bird‘s Nest is considered a delicacy food, it contains high protein (45%), with 18 kinds of amino acids and 31 essential trace elements needed by the body. However, people in modern day are too busy, they do not have time to cook.
1. Desk based life assessment supply2. Audio and lighting equipment supply3. Equipment and materials supply4. Primary Equipment and Materials supply and delivery5. Switching and protection equipment supply----and more news
1. Line printing towel supply and installation2. Chemicals, materials, biological supply3. Insulators and accessories supply4. Photoelectric transducers supply5. Scanner and camera supply-bid extend----and more news