Want to be in the loop?
MOF AIMS FOR E-FINANCE SYSTEM BY 2025
The Ministry of Finance aims to have financial cloud infrastructure fully operational by 2025. Innovation in mobile devices and cloud technology on a large scale is key to technological application of the fourth industrial revolution, said Minister of Finance Đinh Tiến Dũng.
According to the resolution, the Ministry of Finance is applying technological achievements of the fourth industrial revolution to build a smart governance system, as well as providing smart financial services, and actively participating in the development of the digital economy.
The sector will plan to gradually switch applications to the cloud environment while setting up a comprehensive information security governance system, in compliance with Vietnamese regulations and international standards.
When operational, the financial cloud will help improve the electronic working environment. The use of data sharing, streamlining and automating internal processes, and providing the ability to search information on mobile devices, will combine towards paperless offices.
The application of new technology in the fourth industrial revolution period will also create a digital financial ecosystem based on the open data of the finance sector, creating conditions for people, enterprises, agencies and organisations to easily, and equally access information of the sector.
At present, the Government of Việt Nam is investing heavily into the building of e-government structures.
The digital government invests in new technologies of the fourth industrial revolution era such as Internet of Things, blockchain, mobility, cloud computing, big data, data analytics and artificial intelligence to streamline or eliminate processes. This will allow the Government to innovate management and public services, bringing greater efficiency and effectiveness in the digital era.
1. Elevator supply and installation-bid extend2. Automatic eye dropping machine supply3. Patrolling and controlling equipment supply4. Desks, chairs, beds, cabinets supply5. Training equipment supply-bid extend----and more news
1. Vietnam needs a better government bond market 2. Big banks reduce lending rates, small banks cannot follow 3. Digital banking: banks' website channel remains untapped 4. Digital banking: banks' website channel remains untapped 5. HCM City, Hanoi among most dynamic growing cities ----and more news
1. Why is SBV constantly raising central exchange rate? 2. Banks sell shares to foreign investors: 'The rich' cry 3. Vietnam central bank likely to raise policy rate in H2/2019: UOB 4. Former US Secretary of State advises Vietnam on response to climate change 5. NA to address policy obstacles facing oil & gas sector ----and more news
For celebrating Lunar New Year, our company has promotion discount for our product – Edible Bird’s Nest. As you know, from the old days, Edible Bird‘s Nest is considered a delicacy food, it contains high protein (45%), with 18 kinds of amino acids and 31 essential trace elements needed by the body. However, people in modern day are too busy, they do not have time to cook.
1. Desk based life assessment supply2. Audio and lighting equipment supply3. Equipment and materials supply4. Primary Equipment and Materials supply and delivery5. Switching and protection equipment supply----and more news
1. Consumers remain hesitant to make noncash payments2. Labour issues may hinder EVFTA signing 3. CPTPP brings opportunities, challenges to Vietnam's agriculture 4. US is largest market for Vietnamese shark catfish 5. Exports to CPTPP economies approaching $37 billion ----and more news