Want to be in the loop?
VIETNAM TENDERS DAILY- JANUARY 12, 2018
- Vehicles, machinery, equipment
- Production equipment, machines
- Building, water equipment & materials
- Medical instruments & materials
- Digital camera, tape recorder, TVs supply
- Safety and working equipment supply
Construction & installation
- Water & irrigation works
- Road works
- Electricity & grids
- Civil construction
Consultants, share offers
- Consulting service
- Share offer
--> Please click here for details: Vietnam Tenders Daily - January 12, 2018
It is the first time after 30 years the capital city of Ha Noi took the lead among localities nationwide in attracting the Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) worth US$5.915 in the first half of 2018.
1. Industrial sewing equipment supply2. Safety environment equipment supply3. Spare parts for Wireline works supply4. Water processing system supply5. Materials, chemicals supply-bid extend----and more news
With an all-new design concept and a revamped menu, The Long @ Times Square has just re-opened to confirm its place as the definitive casual dining venue in the city.
1. Vietnam labourers abroad annually remit home US$3 billion2. HCM City carries out credit evaluation project 3. Exploiting FTA markets -- good way to boost export revenue 4. VCCI: business environment sees remarkable improvement 5. Prospects bright for seafood exports to ASEAN ----and more news
The HCM City housing market will continue to grow this year, especially the VND1 billion (US$44,000) condo segment, the HCM City Real Estate Association (HoREA) has predicted. Le Hoang Chau, its chairman, said the VND1 billion segment would be the most liquid while the luxury segment will be restructured in line with actual demand.
1. Measurement and control equipment supply2. Audio system supply and installation3. Artificial crystal glass supply-bid extend4. Concrete pillars supply-bid extend5. Electric and electronic equipment supply----and more news