Want to be in the loop?
VIETNAM TENDERS DAILY- SEPTEMBER 13, 2017
- Vehicles, machinery, equipment
- Production equipment, machines
- Building, water equipment & materials
- Medical instruments & materials
- Digital camera, tape recorder, TVs supply
- Safety and working equipment supply
Construction & installation
- Water & irrigation works
- Road works
- Electricity & grids
- Civil construction
Consultants, share offers
- Consulting service
- Share offer
--> Please click here for details: Vietnam Tenders Daily - September 13, 2017
1. Exchange rate stability policy retains foreign capital flow 2. Many banks still struggle to handle bad debts 3. Vietnam can gain from the US-China trade war: Economist 4. State Audit suggests financial prosecutions of nearly VND23 trillion 5. Insufficient human resources for blockchain technology in Vietnam ----and more news
PM Nguyen Xuan Phuc will convey Viet Nam’s message on the fourth industrial revolution at the Industry 4.0 Summit and Expo 2018, which takes place in Ha Noi from July 12-13 under the theme of “Vision and Development Strategy in the Fourth Industrial Revolution”.
1. Air leakage testing machine supply2. Equipment and machinery supply-bid extend3. Mobile frame and shelves supply-bid extend4. Electric safety warning equipment supply5. High pressure synchronizing equipment supply----and more news
1. Banks rush to complete more M&A deals 2. Banks still have difficulty in selling assets to recover bad debt 3. Inflation is under control in Vietnam: deputy PM 4. VASEP urges strict quality control of tra fish exported to China 5. Draft strategy targets Vietnam's leading position in Asian mariculture ----and more news
1. Analog output module supply-bid extend2. Centre gas supplying station supply and installation3. Equipment and materials supply-bid extend4. Meter cover and pedestal manufacturing-bid extend5. Universal metering standard equipment supply----and more news
R&J at The Reverie Saigon has emerged from its redesign as a complete multi-level, multi-experience dining destination. Arranged over three levels, the now distinct R&J Restaurant and the R&J Lounge guides guests on a journey from pre-dinner aperitif through casual or formal dining and finally comfortable post-meal relaxation.