The first LNG power project is invested by ExxonMobil Corporation with the capacity of 4,500MW. Having a total investment capital of $5.09 billion, the construction will be implemented in two phases. The first phase, which has three 750MW turbines, is expected to start operation in 2026-2027. The second one with the same capacity is expected to go on stream sometime in 2029-2030.
The level of Vietnam's participation in global value chains (GVCs) is still limited, despite being one of the most open economies in the world. In 2018, Vietnam only generated US$20.4 billion through participating in GVCs, ranking 55th out of 174 countries, while the Philippines generated US$84.8 billion and ranked 34th.
The development of HCM City's Northwestern Urban Area is expected to attract increased investment, drive economic growth of neighbouring areas, and strengthen relations with Cambodia and other ASEAN countries.
As the Government was focusing on accelerating the privatisation and divestment of State-owned enterprises (SOEs), attracting foreign investment was important to the success of the progress, according to the Commission for the Management of State Capital at Enterprises (CMSC).
1. Composite canoe case supply
2. Geotechnical investigation supply
3. Packaging machine supply-bid extend
4. Technical drilling hoses and couplings supply
5. Testing and measuring equipment supply
----and more news
1. Trade finance seems to be a useful tool for business
2. The quality of banking assets deteriorates
3. HCM City unlikely to fulfil this year's budget collection target
4. Actions for Sustainable Growth Recovery
5. Vietnam approves 30pct CIT reduction
----and more news
This was stressed at the seminar titled "Logistics industry before the turning point of digital transformation. Risk management to properly and effectively digitize services", held in Ho Chi Minh City on September 30.