Caravelle Saigon has always been thankful for the kind support from our partners, especially during a year full of challenges such as 2020. As a gesture of appreciation, Caravelle will be offering to your Members an excellent accommodation offer with Signature Lounge access from only VND 3,800,000 nett per night for two persons, including:
In response to COVID-19, the Hong Kong SAR government has introduced additional health related immigration requirements for passengers who are ending their journey in Hong Kong and have visited or transited through certain countries in the 14 days prior to arriving.
WHA Industrial Development Plc., a leading developer of industrial estates in Thailand and Vietnam, has announced the signing of a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Thanh Hoa Provincial People’s Committee (Thanh Hoa PPC) for the development of two industrial zones in the province.
1. Ministry of Finance announces ten notable events of 2020
2. Banks launch promotions to attract depositors
3. Climate change annually costs 6-7pct of Vietnam's GDP
4. State budget revenue totals nearly 60 billion USD
5. Vietnam Is The World's Next Growth Market
----and more news
1. Machninery and equipment supply
2. Means of transport supply-bid extend
3. Product testing equipment supply
4. Equipment and machinery supply-bid extend
5. Measurement electric equipment supply
----and more news
We would like to share with you the latest issue of the electronic newsletter of Hong Kong’s Independent Commission Against Corruption (ICAC) - ICAC Post. It can be accessed at the link below: https://www.icac.org.hk/icac/post/issue41/en/index.html#
HUGE POWER DEMAND, ENERGY TRANSITION STRATEGY MAKES VN ATTRACTIVE TO FOREIGN INVESTMENT IN LOW-EMISSION ENERGY
A wind power farm in Ninh Thuận Province. Việt Nam's power demand was forecast to increase by 8.5 per cent per year over the next five years.
Last April, the World Bank said global remittances were projected to decline sharply by about 20% in 2020 due to the economic crisis induced by the Covid-19 pandemic and shutdown.