1. Remittances to Hochiminh City increase by 8.2pct
2. The great banking profit paradox of Covid-hit 2020
3. Insurance Industry: Vast Room for Growth
4. State capital management commission completes tasks for 2020
5. Bright future tipped for Vietnam's e-commerce market
----and more news
1. Connecting equipment supply-bid cancel
2. Inlet device for separator supply-bid extend
3. Insulator washing equipment supply
4. Materials and equipment supply
5. Electric equipment and materials supply
----and more news
Despite COVID-19 restricting the flow of foreign buyers and investors to Vietnam, positive signs were reported from local buyers in the last quarter of 2020 for high-end residences, brightening up 2021.
The stock market ended 2020 with diverse notes, from the selloff in Q1 which sent the VN-Index down to 660 points, the lowest in four years, to the recovery and strong rally, especially in Q4 despite the strong impact of Covid-19 on the global economy. What is the driver for the market confidence in 2021?
The Vietnamese Government has decided to “minimise the number of inbound flights” into Việt Nam until after the Tết (Lunar New Year) holiday as more contagious variants of coronavirus have been recorded up in many countries.
The State Bank of Vietnam (SBV) targets a credit growth rate of 12 percent in 2021, equivalent to the growth of 12.13 percent last year, according to SBV Deputy Governor Dao Minh Tu.
Hanoi’s condominium supply volume and sales are expected to improve in 2021, with between 24,000 and 26,000 units to be put on the market, CBRE Vietnam said at a January 7 event to announced its Q4 2020 quarterly report.
This year, the Ministry of Science and Technology will focus on building national sci-tech development plans for the next five years to promote socioeconomic development in the new era.